Define SEXY, according to you?

So... What makes someone sexy for you?

Most Helpful Girl

• I find gracious and compassionate people to be very sexy. Way more important than being hot in my book.

What Guys Said 7

• An alluring personality

• Oh my. This might b the best deffinition: simple, but pretty self-explanatory

• Well, I don't really need a girl to be sexy to find her irresistible, but girls that I find sexy are Korean girls. Full lips, beautiful and alluring smile, and irresistible eyes is extremely sexy to me. However, I don't think I'd ever date a girl that I found "sexy." Girls that I find sexy also make me really uncomfortable to be around because I just end up really nervous around them. I'd rather date a girl I'm comfortable around and who's company I really enjoy. That, to me, is much better than her being "sexy." At the risk of sounding racist, I don't think I've ever found a non-Asian girl sexy other than some Latinas. However, that's still just using the word in light of what I find sexy. But, like I said, I'd much prefer a girl I was comfortable around than one I found sexy. I'd like to find a girl that I can take home to mom and have her approve, you know?

• A girl wearing a long t-shirt and just panties underneath ,,

• intelligent, a little insecure (mostly comes with intelligence), dressing a little skimpy, not having a problem talking about sexual topics.

• If a female is so girlish, fragile and well-cared, yeah she will be probably attractive for me ;) Some special parts like feet, hands and hairs will be extra bonus if she has and i will be blind lover ^_^ <3 lol

• If I wrote the dictionary sexy would be defined as : (adj.) Sexually attractive or encouraging of promiscuous though.

• Nd ur deffinition? :)

• That would be my definition, someone that provokes me to think sexually based thoughts about or someone I would want to have sex with. Or something that entices my sexual desire or enhances my sexual drive.

• Subtle yet sultry, able to get someone aroused with or without meaning to. Knows how to really work dem hips and what she's got going for her, and can do little things here and there that definitely gets into you, to the point where you just can't get her out of your mind. Generally just knows how to tease, but doesn't go too far with it.

What Girls Said 2

• sense of humor, funny, muscles, dark features, strong (emotionally), supportive, dedicated, optomistic, nice lips, strong legs

• It's all about perception it can be anything from the way someone dresses to the way they lick their lips, a smile, a walk, or overall a way that you carry yourself.