Do you think im overreacting for second guessing dating a guy because he asked me to send pics of myself (not nudes)?

I Just found that to be a weird thing to do and it made me want to date him less

Most Helpful Guy

• i don't blame u coz i would react in a similar way as well tbh. it's too early to ask for pics isn't it? even non-nudes, still it's early

• So Im unsure what to do.. I dont know if I should let it slide this time, date him a bit more and Just see what happens or if I should confront him about it or Just not see him anymore

• After Our date he actually asked the same question, but I Just kinda brushed it off and sendt him my Facebook.. this was three week ago, so him asking now vis actually the second time... should I still leave it for now?

• eh just warn him bout it now as i said

What Guys Said 3

• Depends on how long y'all been dating and how close y'all are. If it's not nudes then I wouldn't trip too much.

• Not long at all... Thats why I think its weird.. is this a bad sign? Should I dump him before it gets worse?

• It's been awhile soo yeah lol

• It's a bit weird but not worth leaving him over

• Gotta say it's kinda weird. Maybe his friends want to know what you look like and he isn't ready for you to meet them?

What Girls Said 0