GaGers What scares you the most?

What are you most scared of? And/or what is your biggest fear?

GaGers What scares you the most?

@BelleGirl21 We already know that you are scared of heights so add your next fear to your answer lol

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 17

• At least I'm not afraid of flying lolol! 😂😂😂

Let's see,

Scary movies, scary commercials, sharks, shots, spiders, the subway, stupid people, scorpions, stinky shoes, strangers, scarface, that does it for the letter "s" next time I'll take on the letter "m". ;)

• It's not the actual flying part that bothers me lol

Haha!! Scary commercials how on earth do you watch TV?

• https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qCsULFGldi8#

this one. Oh my gosh!

Please don't laugh at me lol.

• I'm not laughing at you for that. I haven't seen that yet but that is really creepy! No wonder that freaks you out!

• 0|2
  • I actually have arachnophobia (fear of spiders) but I'm also terrified of deep waters (like oceans or maars omg)

• spiders!! they're so creepy and eww

• I know it is stupid but I'm going through a really bad break up and I fear I will never be able to move on or find someone again. I hate the idea of never finding my happily ever after.

• I am really sorry to hear that :(

• Thanks, it is hard because children are involved so ideally you always want to do what you can to keep family together.

• I'm scared of the idea that some of the people on this site actually exist and some how manage to function in normal society lol

• That is very true!!! I have pondered the same thought before.

• terrified of clowns.

• Drowning
    Filler

• Throwing up.

• Clowns. . And dolls.. dolls more than clowns. IT clown. Holy crap. ... IT clown made out of porcelain. Instant heart attack

• Being stuck in an elevator by myself.

• I have a serious phobia of needles, and i am scared of being alone for the rest of my life basically..

• So many things but one of the top ones is bugs 😓

• That i won't be able to become what i want in future.

• What are you hoping to become? If you don't want to put it out on the forum that is okay too :)

• What instruments do you play?

• Guitar :D <3

• Falling for a dude on here 😱😱😱😱

• It seems like it might have already happened lol

• Spiders! Ahhh!

• Is it wrong that I have no idea?

• Nope! But just hope you don't find out your fear while you are in the middle of doing something lol

• That wouldn't be nice

What Guys Said 13

• Really the only thing I am legitimately afraid of is losing people like a friend, family member or loved one getting hurt or killed and there was nothing I could do to stop it, other then that. Heights unnerve me a little bit but I don't mind them, and I am not really fond of spiders, as I have been bitten by poisonous ones more times then I'd like to remember. Other then that there is nothing I am really afraid of.

Fears are nothing more than a state of mind.
    Napoleon Hill

• I think I scared myself, Because I don't even know what I am now, And sorry guys if I scared you. It's not my fault, Some evil dude turning me into this. I was so sad for this.
    Even I become like these , I still have a heart and feeilngs. I'm not a monster, Instead
    a MASTER!

s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...7f45d0c658.jpg

s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...fb4bdb678a.jpg

s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...1cc053f43c.jpg

• The submissive masses who let those in power do as they please and offer no resistance

on a less serious note...

Girl: "I don't suck dick"

Yo..
    http://images-cdn.9gag.com/photo/aXp2Pnv_700b.jpg

• i'm afraid of becoming too attractive. According to google analytics, 9 out of 10 women that visit my profile save my profile picture to their hard drives. Being sexy... its a burden.

• LOL!!! I expected nothing less from you and your answer. +1

• might have to pull down the pics at this rate. =/

• How fucking stupid people are. I just posted an anatomical diagram of archaeopteryx, that dinosaur that had feathers, in order to disprove evolution. Atheist response to debunk that? "lol your wrong our pictures of dinosaurs are wrong because dinosaurs are feathers but thats okay its not a sin to be wrong u dumb christian." Okay he didn't word it exactly like that but pretty damn close. Fucking idiots, man.

• There is truth to the whole saying, ignorance is bliss.

• I mean it clearly said archaeopteryx in the diagram. He should have known that is the famous feathered dinosaur, it's a pretty distinctive name... Someone who comes on the internet to preach about evolution should have really known that...

• my own self will always be my biggest enemy and da one who i'll be afraid da most now and forever.

• I'm scared of the break down of civilization from within. Families torn apart and a future that's grim

• Being forever alone and lost of a major limb.

• Heights is one of my biggest fears..

• Chronic drought. It's terrible to watch all your crops burn up in the blazing sun and not be able to do anything about it. If you depended on that food, then you'd know hunger (possibly death) would follow behind.

• Nice guys, but.

• Some animals, such as snakes.

• I think I am afraid to gravity since a black hole can suck the lights with gravity attraction.