How to have less acnes and how to heal that?

I've got one probem I'm skinny that's why I want to gain 10 kg but the problem is that I need to eat 5000 calories so that's why I get acnes too. What's the best way to stop them?

Also how to heal acne crusts?
Thank you and have a nice day

Most Helpful Girl

• I had terrible acne. My advice: Drink A LOT of water, this is very important. Wash your face with a gentle facial soap, preferably one that contains AHA/BHA, twice a day. Exfoliate every few days. Don't pick at it, it makes it worst! Type of food, stress and sleep pattern all play a role too. And lastly, just be patient. If you follow a good cleansing routine and it doesn't improve in say 3 months, see a dermatologist. They can give you prescribed retinol or other meds that would help with severe acne.

What Girls Said 4

• Try proactive which is a brand of anti-acne creme that is very good for this.

• Make sure the calories your taking in are healthy. If your eating fats and sugars it's gonna go straight to your face. If that doesn't help try going to a dermatologist. What I do for my face is a. Wash it every day with the least irritating wash I can find. B. Use either a store scrub or nutmeg and milk to scrub my face once or twice a week. And masks! Lots of masks! The one that I find works best is egg whites. Or a good clay mask

• I try to eat as much as healthy food as possible problem is that I have fast metabolism I do eat peanut butter to because of my super fast metabolism and 6x a day eating.

• I use organic apple cider vinegar twice a day. Diluted with water on a cotton ball all over my face.

• exercise and eat healthy. go for a facial every now and then. no not that kind of facial

What Guys Said 0