Who is worse, right wing lying scumbags or hippy slacktivists?

On the one hand, we have thieving corporatocratic shills and enforcers spewing their propaganda and being apologists for wall street fraud, voting utter scum into office.
On the other hand, we have the slacktivists who think they are accomplishing something by putting flowers on their heads and spamming warm-fuzzy inanities in social media.
One is pursuing simple profits and the other peace of mind (I guess), but they both do serious damage, in my opinion. The first type destroys society and the second one takes up space and allows it to happen while sitting around in the lotus position with flowers up their ass.

• Right wing scumbags are worse
  • Hippy slacktivists are worse

Most Helpful Guy

• I vote C. The worst is the people who still refuse to accept the fact that both the left and right have been bought by the same people. Anyone who denies the fact that the US gov is corrupt at every level is living in a dream world. Same with those who still pick a political side of the isle. Because politics is nothing but a game of divide, distract and conquer.

• The left hasn't been bought. That's called the right. The far right is what you call the right.

• I don't believe Bernie Sanders is on their payroll, and he has a chance of winning the presidency.

• He won't. For the same exact reasons Ron Paul didn't win. Both of them are viewed as a threat to the system and therefor they are bound to lose. Even if one of them was to make it past the primary, they electoral collage would be quick to elect someone else. Not every politician is part of the system. But, the vast majority are and in less we remove the majority of them and do away with the electoral collage, things will not change.

What Girls Said 1

What Guys Said 7

• Right wing scumbags are worse

• I just follow the Bible, God is smart, people are stupid...

• I think the problem isn't either of them.
    It's people.
    Yeah.
    Think about that.

• Both suck equally

• Where's the gun fight because this question is loaded.

• The biggest corrupt CEOs are left wingers. Look up George Soros funding riots and buying Obama into office.

• lol george soros is a lizard. Look it up on rightwingnut. org

• Cite your sources.

• Well, most of it comes from announcements on those organizations's websites and blogs announcing donations from Soros and from his foundation's tax filings. It's collected on the Washington Times.
      The rioters even admit to being promised payment by the organizations Soros funded and rioted to demand payment. The manifesto from their website is on their own millenialau tumblr site. Even snopes admits Soros gave those organizations $33 million, though he didn't give it with the express purpose of them rioting (but no one would give that express permission. My level doesn't let me post links, but I think I gave you enough info to search.

• Why choose? And why stop there?