What do you do when one of your teachers scares you and don't wanna go back to class?

My teacher totally lost it today. He started yelling so loud and swearing at us for maybe 10 or 15 minutes, because something happened at the end of class that wasn't a big deal but seemed to anger him.
He was actually really scary when angry, and I've never seen anything like this before in my life.
Of course, I've seen teachers angry, but this was a whole other level.
I only have 3 weeks left of this course, so I'm almost done. But I am a little afraid to go back to class tomorrow honestly.
People who are scary when angry make me so scared because you never kno how they will react.
help?

Most Helpful Guy

• Suck it up. Teachers were allowed to beat us till the day we graduated. Parents were ok with it. A little shouting is nothing.

• your teachers beat you?

• Not the US. North America though.

• oh ok. it depends on there you are, i guess.

What Guys Said 2

• I just sit down and watch the show xD

Well, of course I feel uncomfortable, but there's nothing I can do about it.

• Wow... he shouldn't be teaching. Immature ass. You lose control the minute you yell AND it doesn't prove your point to anyone.

What Girls Said 1

• i guess you have to wait and see