Have you ever had a ''fuck it'' moment?

I mean you were in a situation where you think the resultant is an imminent utter disaster and you just said

Have you ever had a ''fuck it'' moment?
and then it turned out just fine.

• Yeah
  • Noo

Most Helpful Girl

• One day this very "meh" guy messaged me on okc, I didn't care for his photo but he was a good conversationalist so I reluctantly replied for the next few days
    admittedly I was very cold and standoffish, and he got very frustrated. I guess he just decided fuck it, and asked if I wanted to come over to cuddle.
    fuck it, it's Friday night I thought, so I went.
    and another fuck it later that night lead to nameless marathon sex.
    and 8 months of, "fuck it, let's hang out again tonight"s, lead to my first relationship.

Well. I guess here's a very unromantic how I met my boyfriend story.
    Over share much? Just wanted to show how it can lead to big life choices.

• This whole post is basically, fuck it, yeah I'll share my life story with random people!!

• Fuck it.. Just tell it to your family. It's funny ha

• Maybe after a jagerbomb or some shots xDDD

Most Helpful Guy

• This one time when I had a paper due the next day but I haven't even started it and I knew it'd be impossible to finish it over night..."welp fuck it i'll grab some extra credit to make up for it". Show up the next day and we got a sub :) cause of that we're given an extra two days to finish. Ended up a B on it lol

What Girls Said 5

• I'm a coward big time. During the school year my sister was getting picked on by a group of girls and I had my fuck it moment. I grabbed my sister told those brats they're done talking to her and walked away. I finally felt proud of myself and powerful that day. It was a great moment

• yes numerous times

• You just summarized my whole life

• Yea it happens once in a while. lol hahaha

• Yup, I had one yesterday and today

What Guys Said 1

• I say it every time I go on this website. I come back every time though. I'm like the abused wife to GAG's alcoholic husband.