Would you want or could you live in a tiny house?

• Sign me up! I love forts!
    62% (15)45% (10)54% (25)Vote
  • No way! I've been in bigger jail cells!
    38% (9)55% (12)46% (21)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

2|0
13|20

Most Helpful Girl

• I live in a tiny house and love it. :)

3|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 20

• Only 112 sq ft. Estimated cost for parts and labor is about $50,000. Appliances are things like a portable burner. I live in a house with over ten times the space and lots of full size appliances and two bathtubs plus another shower, etc. And I will guarantee that the cost was not 10 times the cost of that house. Plus, I have the land under the house (and a large yard) whereas the tiny house needs a place to be put (at more cost).

I could live in one (alone), but I could live in a jail cell, too. Neither is my choice.

0|0
    0|0
    • I agree with the cost. I built a 1,400 square foot apartment for 40,000 using high end finishes and also a garage!
      I'm with you on this one :)

• No way! I've been in bigger jail cells!

2|0
    0|0
  • I love the description of a huge yard and view of water in the MHOs opinion :D

However, I have always dreamed of owning multiple manors and castles :D I need a large house to live in with a golf course, tennis courts etc :D (I'll get there someday for sure). I feel at home in places built for royalty. Even when I travel to places I latch onto hotels that are palaces converted to hotels lol

0|0
    0|0
  • lol
    I've spent a large portion of my life living in apartments no larger than 400square ft.
    I think I'll do okay with cozy spaces :3

0|0
    0|0
  • I've lived in smaller college dorm rooms. Sign me up! I love forts!
    Low up keep and I don't have to spend much effort in moving from my computer/bed to the kitchen. Sounds like my kind of place.

1|0
    0|0
  • with you sure.

1|0
    0|0
  • Nah I saw 1:40 of that video and realized I couldn't handle it. I don't need anything extravagant but that small space would stress me out.

1|0
    0|0
  • Where would my car go? :(

1|0
    0|0
  • If I lived on my own and didn't have much money I could consider it. She said it's probably a 40 or 50 thousand dollar house, very cheap for a house in my opinion.

0|0
    0|0
  • It seems very freeing, actually. I think I could do it later in life. Tiny house perched in pine forest, overlooking the ocean.

0|0
    0|0
  • Say that a family is living there, how would the a man have sex with his wife without waking up the children at night?

0|0
    0|0
  • I've looked into those before, I seriously want one!

Not to live in it, but to take with me and use it whenever I go camping or on road trips lol

0|0
    0|0
  • No I couldn't, not enough room for one of my hobbies.
    30.media.tumblr.com/...lsd769nkia1qdfoseo4_250.gif

0|0
    0|0
  • No I need a much bigger home than that lol. Maybe for a vacation not a permanent thing.

0|1
    0|0
    • Me too! I'd even want a bigger cabin!

• Show All
    • All the ladies hate mist hence why they run everytime i come around or give me that EWWW nigqa get away from me face LOL

• @mistnigqa808 I loooove you! :)

And yes he's very tall and very handsome. He just is sooo shy lol.

• I would think i'd suffer from claustrophobia

0|0
    0|0
  • If its just me then yeah.

0|0
    0|0
  • i could try not sure how it would go

0|0
    0|0
  • No thanks. Just imagine the smell when someone goes to the toilet.

0|0
    0|0
  • im cool iwth a small place but thats just crazy

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I wanted to live in a tiny house. The house can become more cooler than bigger house when the wind breeze. So, I can save money on electric bills.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 12