A camp that I'm going to is having a princess party?

We are having a princess night so they are asking us to bring dresses. I don't know if I should take a simple dress or a soire dress. And what are some good idea to do like what to wear (flowers crowns etc)

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 3

• I don't really know much about the topic, but there is a fashion trend in Japan called "mori kei" and it's basically like a fairy-tale/woodsy/princess-like fashion style. Maybe it's something you could look into?

• How classy! :)

• Haven't dressed as a princess for awhile so I am not much help here

What Girls Said 4

• @Take2 has a really great idea. pick your favorite princess and mimick her style!
    i think it'd be easier to take a simple dress, so it's easier to pack and do activities in. just accentuate with some nice accessories that mimick your favorite princess. depending on which one you wanna look like, pick out some accessories that are her style.

• Where whatever you wish! The party is for your benefit and enjoyment - nobody else's.

• A bunch of rich girls with fancy dresses playing princess *vomits*

• Im christian so they made a thing that we are god's princesses. That's it. And we all wore simple dresses. And im not rich.

• Is this a nicer camp? A little more rough it type? That will help with which type of dress to consider.

Try picking your favorite princess and mimicking her style. Do a google image search for inspiration.