What's some good Quotes?

Share your favorite quotes.

Mine are
What's some good Quotes?
“I’m not in this world to live up to your expectations and you’re not in this world to live up to mine.”
― Bruce Lee

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.
Dr. Seuss

Most Helpful Girl

• 'Know that I loved you, know that it was not enough' - Ruin and Rising, Leigh Bardugo

'I’d like a drink. I desire to forget life. Life is a hideous invention by somebody I don’t know. It doesn’t last and it’s good for nothing. You break your neck simply living' - Grantaire, Les Miserables

'You think i’m not a goddess? Try me. This is a torch song. Touch me and you’ll burn' - Helen of Troy does tabletop dancing, Margaret Atwood

'You don’t just give up. You don’t just let things happen. You make a stand! You say no! You have the guts to do what’s right, when everyone else just runs away' - Rose Tyler, Doctor Who

What Girls Said 5

• This is a nice n beautiful quote I came across today:

''Life's too short for shitty sex and bad relationships. So go find someone who fucks you right and treats you how you deserve to be treated.''

Very inspiring.

• so you had sex before?

• lolol unless i was psychic

• @justanothergager even then not really

• These are my 4 absolute favourites at the moment :)

- No matter how good or bad your life is, wake up thankful for life, because someone somewhere else if fighting to survive
    - Whatever you decide to do, make sure it makes you happy
    - Never change who you are so that other people will like you. Just be yourself and the right people will love you just for being you.
    - To be beautiful means to be yourself. You don't need need to be accepted by others. You need to accept yourself.

• what do you think about this one? We live in a society where people use people
      and love things when we should be using
      things and loving people

• it's somewhat a true quote about this society tho

• BELIEVE those quotes Zo <3 Their all more than right in so many ways <3

• A man unwilling to fight for what he wants, deserves what he gets - Captain Hook, aka Killian Jones, Once Upon a Time

• My favorite quote is
    "I would rather hear my dog bark at a crow, than a man swear he loves me."
    - Beatrice in Shakespeare's Much Ado About Nothing

• "Nobody dies a virgin... Life fucks us all" - Kurt Cobain

What Guys Said 5

• 1. Pray once before going to war, pray three times looking for a wife

2. Have a dream or you'll be working for someone else's

3. The pain of not getting an education is lifelong.

4. In life, you get what you negotiate, not what you deserve

5. Eye for an eye will make the whole world go blind

6. It's not what you eat that defies your heart but what comes out of your mouth

7. Tie your happiness to goals, not to people

8. Divorce will make a philosopher out of you

9. Best revenge is to do well for yourself

10. Confidence comes from repetition

11. We live in a society where people use people and love things when we should be using things and loving people

Off of my head for now

• I wish I had come across this little jem when I was younger.
      Well done sir.

• love this one We live in a society where people use people and love things when we should be using things and loving people

• Thank you sirs:)

@Viperkiss and asker

• “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.”

― George Carlin

• "Regard the society of women as a necessary unpleasantness, and avoid it as much as possible"
    Tolstoy

• "If u r good at something never do it for free "
    " If someone hates u for no reason give this motherfucker a reason "

• "Doing the same thing over and over again but expecting different results is insanity." -Albert Einstein