What's the most annoying double standard?

0|0
4|10

Most Helpful Guy

• A woman can wear her boyfriends clothes but a guy can't wear his girlfriends clothes.
    When woman cry it's a sign of strength, when a guy cries it's a sign of weakness

1|0
    0|0
    • I don't think women crying is something people would call "strong" but I agree with everything else lol
      Maybe "normal" for a girl but weakness for a guy.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 9

• One annoying one is that some women want equality yet expect special treatment at the same time.

0|0
    1|0
  • Men paying on dAte. Some women cherry pick the perks of tradition and equality. They want men to pay but want to be stronG independent women at the same time. Bitches b crazy

0|1
    3|0
  • A woman is free to show her naked body but not free to cover it.

0|0
    1|0
  • When women want equality but expect special treatment, I. E can't hit a women even if she hits you first but you can do it to a man.

0|0
    0|0
  • The hitting one.

0|0
    0|0
    • Men will say "biologically women just aren't as physically strong as men" but when a woman slaps them (or just yelling at them) that means they get to PUNCH back

• When a guy is a virgin, he's been treated like a piece of garbage but when a girl is a virgin, she's been treated like a princess.

0|0
    3|0
    • The double standard is made from the male gender due to the fact that men are dominant and that women were treated like a pile of shit in the 1800s. But women are slowly coming back up due to feminism. In the next 50 to 100 years, there would somewhat of an equality for men and women.

• MEN PAYING FOR DATES TOO MUCH

0|0
    1|0
  • That women tell men not to wear something and that it's feminine looking then they go on the street nude screaming feminist shit about not telling them what to wear

0|0
    1|0
    • Lmao no feminist is going to tell a guy not to wear something "feminine"
      It's usually homophobic guys who do that shit.

• Show All
    • And these people you've seen doing that call themselves 'feminists'? Or do you just assume they are because they're women?

• Yeah you're the only one assuming here. They call themselves that. God your comment was stupid. Not answering anymore

• Usually ones in terms of racism and sexism.

For example, only white people can be racist and only men can be sexist.

0|0
    0|0
    • I don't think anyone really believes either of those, though

What Girls Said 3

• That a guy who sleeps around is a player whose behaviour should be modelled, yet a girl who sleeps around is a slut who should be shamed.

2|0
    0|0
  • Just the idea that women are the only ones who need help to have equality

1|2
    0|0
  • Guy meets girl. Girl & Guy Have Sex. Girl Is A Whore/Slut/Easy. Guy is The Man/Player/That Guy.

Why different terms & meanings when they both did the same thing with each other?

Girl & Guy are not exclusive. Guy can date whoever because, well, ur not his girlfriend & he's single. Girl mentions dating other guy & its a huge problem except guy does not get called "clingy". And if u think its a sign he wants to be exclusive... think again. (Some guys are like this. Not all)

To not sound sexist.. here's another one: Girl is wholesome. Guys like her. Guy have great qualities but he doesn't party/drink/smoke so he's boring. (Notice: I purposefully didn't mentio he's nice. because being nice alone is not enough) Trust me some girls would dump a guy for not having a "Turn down for what" lifestyle. Even if the last 100 "turn down for what" lifestyle guys ended up in heartbreak.

2|0
    0|0