If you won 500 million dollars what would you do?

Most Helpful Guy

• Spread $400m across a dozen or so of the world's top hedge funds.
    Spread $40m across 20+ real estate properties in HK, California, Canada, Europe and Australia.
    Spend $50m building my own, self managed investment/trading portfolio.
    Take $10m out in cash to pose for a selfie.

What Girls Said 9

• Holy crap. I'd obviously use what I need, save a safe amount, and donate the rest to those who need it more than me.

• I would tel my mom and dad. I don't want people coming out the wood works asking for money. I'd save it and invest. I'd buy a house and maybe a vacation. That's it.

• That is the problem all the fake friends you would have all of a sudden

• All the cousins you suddenly have and all the people who suddenly need an "operation"

• Save , invest, pay off my bills and debt
    Donate to charity , take care of my love ones , start my own business

• I'd build some more homeless shelters, give most of it to charity, save my family farm, make sure my family is secure, and put some away for college.

• Spend , save, give, help needy children, special needs kids and adults... and make every effort not to let it change who I am and what I've always found to make me truly happy. . Money buys things... a beautiful sunset, for example, is priceless!

• I would go shopping for clothes and sports equipment, give some to my friends and family and donate half of what is left to St. Jude Children's Research Hospital. The rest for college. And maybe do a little travelling.

• First things first- Japan! And then I'll figure the rest out later.

• I would have a good holiday in Japan to and see everything Japan has to offer.

• Buy a TARDIS.

• Save some children from starving. I don't need the money. They do.

What Guys Said 18

• Take 400 million and save it. Use the other 100 million to buy a nice car or two, some nice music equipment, and save the rest for a pretty big rainy day.
    With the 400 million+ in the bank, I can use the interest I get from it to pay living expenses. I would not get a big house though, since that will make you bankrupt actually pretty quick. I'd want a conservative but comfortable lifestyle with a butt load of money in the bank.

• I would put $100,000 towards education, I'd invest $250,000,000, and I would use an alright amount towards a nice house and car or cars, and then put the rest away in the bank in a savings account and or donate most of what was left. I'd have to be smart about how much I donated because obviously you have bills and such to pay and all that, but I would certainly donate a good amount if not most of it.

• Yes I would give to charity to but you would also want to keep enough so you can live comfortably to.

• yes exactly. I don't need anything EXCESSIVE, but I do need to live my life as well.

• Give enough for my parents to completely retire and go on vacation.
    Set up a trust fund for my niece and nephew so they'll be okay
    Pay of my brother mortgage
    Buy apartment complexes
    Buy a nice decent reasonable house
    Whatever I have left over I have no idea what I'd do.

• Give half of that to my church and missions, give some to the homeless and split the remaining 50-100 million between me some close friends and family to make sure that we can all live comfortably.

• Move to California, buy Warriors season tickets for the next 5 years, buy a Nissan Skyline, buy my mom a new house and car of her choice.

That's all I can think of off the top of my head

• Buy UFC and hold Mud womens wrestlimg

• First of all,,, I wanna send money for my family to came and live where I live ,,, then I'm gonna get some shop or company or anything make more money because you can spent your money in one day and you can make 500 million dollars by your 500 million dollars in 2 years of one 😁😁😁 maybe I have strategy mind 😂😂

• I'd pay off my house right away that I owe more than it's worth , get a new for once in my life, quit working and take care of all family , relatives. Friends and give to a lot of charities and homeless

• I will donate it all to the charity because I don't need those money in order to get happiness. I will work hard in my life and I believe in myself that I already success in life many times without 500 million dollars. Also, I don't want to be others people attention.

• Buy my parents a better house. After that, I don't know. Find people that really need and deserve money.

• I guess I wouldn't have to work anymore. There is only so much money that I need, I most likely would donate half to the betterment of vocational education.

• Put a down payment on a house

• Save most, invest some, use the rest for college and grad school. Then get a job after graduation just for enjoyment and live off of the winning and salary for the rest of my life.

• Buy a 51% of a blue chip company that I already frequently use

• Real estate...

• I would donate it to any charity I can. In my opinion, I am unimportant in this world, and others are mor important then me.

• donate half to charity, pay of my depths, invest some and save the est for later use.

• I'd tell JLO, "ha! I got more money than you!"