If you could've made an appearance in any movie what movie would you had been in?

What movie did you wish you could've been apart of? Any movie in the world! Action, mystery, si-fi, ghost movie, horror movie, etc... You choose

Most Helpful Girl

• Any bond movies ;D or Harry potter series! :D

• Perfect choice! 😊😎

• Just a few of the James Bond movies, terminator 2, fast and furious movies, a movie called class act, finding nemo, a movie called starfish, paranormal activity, wedding crashers, the avengers, a movie called can't hardly wait... Wish I could've been in spawn, project almanac, there's sooo many!

• Oh wow! :o LOL :)
      I've watched Fast n Furious movies, Wedding crashers, Terminator movies, Finding nemo... Awesome choice :D But I'll have to google Starfish, and Project almanac!

What Girls Said 8

• Hmmm... the matrix movies, or the fast and furious movies

• Phantom of the Opera 💗 🎵🎶 or Pirates of the Carribean

• I wish I could be Tris in this scene from the movie Divergent Insurgent https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oVeF5GgLt_0

This whole scene is badass! The futuristic design of the Kriss Vector, the suppression fire, Four jumping the tracks right before the train comes. Just awesome.

• Bravo! Bravo! That was awesome!!! Hahaha me and you would've been like best friends if you like action movies and stuff like that!😌 that was cool!👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽

• Kingsman The Secret Service or Tomb Raider or any of the old Indiana Jones movies

• Les Miserables! My favourite musical. 😊

• Gatsby, The Lost Boys, Scarface, Taxi Driver, American Psycho, and the list goes on!

• I'd probably play a doctor or surgeon in a movie about Africa.

• Haha is there a name?

• I forgot the name. It was a movie about a child whose mother died of aids and now she was left to fend for herself.

• Caligola, obviously.

What Guys Said 7

• Aliens or the first Terminator.

• Forrest Gump, definitely Forest Gump.

• Fast 5

.

• Night of the Living Dead (1993)

• 1. Casablanca
    2. Laurence of Arabia
    3. Day of the Falcon or the T. V. show Hogans Hereos

• Hmmm I'm not sure.

• Advert clip