Who would win in a fight. Scorpion or sub zero?

• Scorpion
  • Sub-Zero

Most Helpful Guy

• Scorpion, every time. I don't even play Mortal Kombat, but I can still see the logic behind why that is.

First of all, fire will always beat ice. It does so in Pokemon, it does so in real life, and it'll still do so in Mortal Kombat.

Secondly, Scorpion is technically immortal (since his soul is bound to revenge), so even if Sub-Zero were to kill him, he won't stay dead.

And third, Scorpion is known to drag his opponents (aka victims) to hell. And the longer he is there, his power will only continue to grow.

What Girls Said 3

• both are my fav

• Scorpion ftw.

• scorpion..

What Guys Said 6

• Scorpion would kick the shit out of him. His teleporting, his grapple, his flame skull etc. Sub zero wouldn't stand a chance. Not to mention his fighting styles like ninjutsu and muay-thai!

• Didn't Scorpion beat the snot out of Sub-Zero in MK 2011?
    Well, the older Sub-Zero at least. Then his successor comes in and things get weird.

• Scorpion: GET OVER HERE!!!
    Subzero: Fuck...

• It's all about Smoke..
    "WHERE THERE IS FIRE THERE IS SMOKE."

• That's hard cuz those are my two favs from Mortal Kombat, so I think it would be a tie.

• Canon wise Scorpion already killed Sub-Zero. But he was replaced by a new Sub Zero. You plebs