What countries have you been to?

I'm thinking about backpacking somewhere next summer:)

Most Helpful Girl

• Taiwan (cheap stuff, small so you can actually tour the entire thing, nice nature and maintain scenery,(highest density of high mountains in the world) awesome Chinese food, overly friendly people, lively nightlife (night markets!!!), not very smart with tourist attractions though, so talk to a local about fun places not agencies)
    Japan (exotic culture, prim abd proper people, nice food as well, crazy if you go to Tokyo, not very good with English though and pretty costly, but the culture makes it worth it)
    Australia, ( crazy animals, need I say more?)
    Hawaii (not really a country, but I think everyone gets the gist of Hawaii)

Obviously I'm half Taiwanese so I'm a teensy bit biased... But hey I LOVE my country!

What Guys Said 8

• Spain, France, Italy, Norway, Scotland, Tunisia, Egypt, Canada, Mexico, Australia, Thailand, Philippines, Pakistan, and also the territory of Diego Garcia. And of course, The USA.

• Did u like Egypt?

• Most of my time was in Alexandria, When I left there to tour the pyramids and also to Cairo to see the King Tut exhibit in its home, I enjoyed it and was greatly impressed. But in Alexandria the sewage is apparently dumped into the sea raw and the smell travels a long way. And the people were swimming in that. That part I did not like at all.

• I haven't been outside my country yet, but I'm moving to Germany on the 1st of August, I'm gonna spend a couple of years in Germany so who knows? Maybe I will visit another European countries while I'm there inshallah ( God willing).

• - Spain (6 times)
    - France (2 times)
    - USA (2 times)
    - Germany
    - Portugal
    - Austria
    - Netherlands
    - Italy
    - Japan

• Girl, you need to go to Viet Nam! I'll show you around in the jungle.

• Well what would you be looking for? Scenery? City life?

• Oh, and another perk to England is that if you want, just catch a train and you can go pretty much anywhere in Europe for a hell of a lot cheaper than buying a plane ticket!!

• Because transportation is so much better there... Ahhh got it :)

• Like twenty or so. Can't name all rn

• Been to america, chile, england, Canada, and france.

• India And Britain. Both were amazing ! 😎

What Girls Said 13

• Besides my home country, I've been to Lithuania, Estonia, Sweden, Finland, The Netherlands, Czech Republic, Poland, Germany and Italy.

• Philippines, Thailand, Singapore, Hong Kong, Mainland China, Indonesia, Malaysia, South Korea, Japan, USA (Illinois, Florida, New York, Massachusetts, and Virginia), Canada, Switzerland, Austria, Germany, Netherlands, France, Italy, and Spain

• I've only been to Canada.

• Ireland (obviously), France, Spain, Portugal, Italy, Scotland, England, Norway

• Only Canada.

• none sadly. :'( the farthest I've been was to hawaii but that's still part of the USA.

• Only Mexico & Spain :)

• Well I live in the U. S. A., I've been to England, United Arab Emirates, Netherlands, Ghana, and soon to be Canada. I'm only thirteen so I think it's quite an accomplishment.

• Been to Hongkong, UAE, Japan, Korea, Turkey and Singapore. Off to Georgia and India next week!

• I've only been to Canada and Japan

• Uk, South Korea, UAE, Germany, Malaysia and Singapore

• Canada, USA, Costa Rica, Mexico

• Only Peru.