Guy's, when's the last time you screamed like a little girl?

Girls, your reaction to a guy screaming like a little girl?

Most Helpful Girl

• The first and last time I heard a guy do that was when we were watching a horror film a year ago. He tried to blame it on my friend and kept on insisting it was her even though we all knew it was him. I thought that made it funnier than the scream itself. X)

What Girls Said 8

• I think it's kinda cute.
    I screamed like a little girl when an ugly ass spider was crawling on my thigh. *shudders*
    And my boyfriend said it was cute. :) And I think it's cute when he makes similar sounds.

• A couple days ago when I was in the car with my parents. There was a ground hog in the road and my dad stopped but it ran to the other side of the road. A car came up fast and hit him causing him to do a couple flips. It was my first time actually seeing a car hit an animal.

• i guess it was a few months ago when i saw a spider in the bedroom -_-

• Like 2 days ago... When I saw a spider in my friend's bedroom :/

• If I saw a guy do that I'd never let him forget it. I'd just laugh and bully him all the time! It'd be hilarious! 😈😂

• it's been awhile.

• If a guy screama like a little girl then I will think that maybe he saw a calvin Klein shirt perfume or whatever having a 80 percent discount
    and to be honest it would be fun to tease him that you screamed likka girl

• i do all the time.

What Guys Said 6

• well I can't scream like a girl. wish I could cause I think it's hilarious when men can scream that high pitched

but I've done a man scream pretty recently. I usually do it in my car as a way to let off steam

• Was playing Fallout DUST and a feral ghoul was glitched into a wall so I couldn't see it. I was sneaking about, put my back to the wall he was on, and suddenly he roared really really loudly and I could see his head glitching through my chest. Didn't scream, but I did yelp a little bit :c
    vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/.../latest

• I tend to get quiet if something spooks me.

• When I watched an Outlast play through, that game is terrifying.

• I really don't remember but it was like 5-6 years ago

• I'm not a screamer, I'll drop an expletive, though. Like recently when I heard a big explosion (half stick of dynamite, I think) I was like, "Oh, fuck." and then ran toward it to see what was going on, idiot that I am.