Pizza vs Burgers?

I know most college students like pizza because it's more affordable. But if money isn't an issue which would you choose? Pizza, which comes with any toppings you want. Or a juicy burger (not fast food crap) which comes with fries?

• Pizza
    70% (16)33% (6)54% (22)Vote
  • Burger and Fries
    30% (7)67% (12)46% (19)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

1|0
6|6

Most Helpful Guy

• Burger + Fries > Pizza
    Just a burger < Pizza

1|0
    0|0
    • Well it seems just fair for burger to come with fries since pizza comes in different variety. You can have thick crust, thin crust, stuffed crust (and the different kinds of stuffed crusts) and the different topping choices. Poor burger won't stand a chance. We have to give it a fighting chance!

• Show All
    • Confession: I'd take the greasy food too lol I mean both family sides already have heart problems so fat chance I already have it. I'd rather die happy xD

• Thats the spirit! :P

What Guys Said 5

• I prefer a really good, fresh burger any day.

1|0
    0|0
  • Burger and fries.

1|0
    0|0
  • Burgers all the way

1|0
    0|0
  • How big is this fucking burger that we're talking about?

0|0
    0|0
    • How big of a burger can you eat? I'm perfectly content with a regular sized burger. But if you want it mega sized, sure, why not.

• Hell yeah 10 pounder here I come!

• Supersize me, baby!

• Burger 🍔 and fries 🍟 from McDonalds' and Pizza 🍕 from Domino's.

0|0
    0|0
    • I like McDonald's fries but their burgers suck saggy wrinkley old balls! No offense lol...

• Show All
    • Eh... Nnnnooooooooooooo... Its ***fruits***. I hate my iPhone 5's autocorrect.

• I can't live without food for even 6 hours...

What Girls Said 6

• i like both... can't choose

1|1
    0|0
  • Burger and fries always.

1|0
    0|0
  • Um... pizza w/fries. I had a bad experience with burgers last year and I'm still recovering.

0|0
    0|0
  • HOW DARE BURGERS WIN >:(

0|0
    0|0
    • Lol they've been yoyo-ing for awhile. But in all faireness, burgers deserve the win. They have fries backing them!

• i like pizza

0|0
    0|0
  • pizza
    i'm a fucking vegetarian
    plus i love cheese
    i just had pizza for dinner too lol

0|0
    0|0