Girls, with 1k what would you spend it on out of these?

I got this 1k from a family member a while ago and has had it sitting in my bank account. I'm considering either buying some expensive shoes-Givenchy or Christian Loubs. Or thinking of getting some cheek fillers (my cheeks are a little sunken) yes fillers are expensive.

Most Helpful Girl

• Hmmmm is get braces but that's just me. Or clothes. If you cheeks bother you I think it would be a great idea to get the fillers especially if it would be a confidence boost👍🏻

What Guys Said 1

• I'd put it in the bank and let it sit. It'll grow interest and you can buy something even better, later

What Girls Said 6

• why not just save it?

• What do you think will be more useful to you?

• I'll go w/ expensive shoes.

• I would save it, or add it to my investments. But out of those choices: shoes. I'm not a fan of plastic surgery. Don't care if other people get it, but it's not for me.

• Well I would buy at least three pretty dresses and the rest I would give to my local homeless shelter...

• I'd get the shoes. I don't really trust fillers