Is that subway guy ''Jared Fogle'' a pedophile?

I am kind of confused about the articles that I read about him today.

Most Helpful Guy

• From a legal standpoint, he is "innocent until proven guilty."
    However, considering they were able to get a search warrant for his house and they tore everything apart, I believe he is a pedophile and has child pornography in his house or such. For warrants, they have to convince the judge to issue it, and therefore probably had a case building with possible evidence. For someone that is that popular, they must have had a pretty big amount of possible evidence too.

From his career standpoint though, I can almost guarantee you'll never see him working for Subway again. Even if he is proved innocent, the term "pedophile" doesn't exactly go away. For a Subway spokesperson who is supposed to be the ideal Subway man and why you should go to subway, that label is a career killer.

What Girls Said 3

• I read online the police could not prove he did anything wrong and are no long suspicious of him.

• Police searched has home for child porn. The director of his foundation was arrested a few days ago for child porn. Jared has not been charged with anything and he has been cooperating.

• He seems to be

What Guys Said 4

• The FBI didn't raid his house & take his computers for fun. I did read he may have had a neighbor "leaching" on his WIFI. His hard drive will tell for sure.
    That's why I always say "GUILTY until proven innocent"

• It's confusing.

• It is. The media will jump on any story especially someone of notoriety. The facts aren't in EXCEPT the FBI raided his house. IF & I repeat IF there was a neighbor leaching on his WIFI you probably won't hear a peep about that on the news to clear Jarods name.

• I heard something about drugs. I don't know why these people insist on doing stupid things like that. It just baffles me. Life is pretty simple. Keep your head down, be nice to others, and don't do stupid stuff. Why is this so hard to understand?

• From what I understand he isn't. He was investigated for being connected to someone who was and cleared of all suspicion.

• He hasn't been charged with a crime. The media are wrongfully using his fame to gain views from the news, and basically ruining his life without any proof that he's done wrong.

The executive director of his foundation was accused of producing and owning child pornography, and Fogle is likely being investigated in relation to that.

Though I do have to admit the idea that Jared from Subway is being raided by the FBI is pretty hilarious.