Why do some women get angry at us players?

Especially at players that don't hide it. Its not our fault the majority of women are initially attracted to us. We know that you would pass up that guy that might be better for you, but he just doesn't have the looks and/or money. You won't go for him until your looks and body fade and possibly left with the responsibility of taking care of some kids. which kinda sucks for that other guy lol. I have a friend who's doesn't have any kids over 30 and he's a good guy, but women never would give him a chance until now simply because their stuck with kids and now they need a sucker to help raise them lol.

Most Helpful Guy

• Bro, not to generalise but you do have hints of some truth in this. The irony is that the girls (even the ones with those negative comments) will go for players and not know it because players by definition attract women better than a non-player.

What Girls Said 8

• I'm going to be really honest with you. It's mostly because a lot of women (whether they admit it or not) have this idea or belief that the can change them. That they're going to be "the one" and when it doesn't work out and it turns out that she wasn't "the one" it makes her bitter and then other women just on behalf of "woman kind" say it's his fault even though he was honest from the beginning.

• players are a complete turnoff

• Well they're at least honest about playing with the heart :D

• It's not the fact that your attracted to it's the fact that you date then dump almost as soon as you start. It's a major red light to women cuz we feel like you can't have a serious relationship with girls.

• haha hey want to chat?

• and you're humble too👏

• About what?

• i was being sarcastic. "Its not our fault the majority of women are initially attracted to us."
      you obviously are a pretty narcissistic guy, and for that reason i would never date you. overly-confident is unattractive.

• Not overconfident Its true. I know guys that would be hella loyal and nice to women but women don't want them because they are ugly, so that creates more opportunities for me.

• I think it's because nobody likes to be heart broken and players just give the impression that girls will get hurt when being involved with a player. Also players don't give the impression of someone that would be loyal. Honestly I'm a girl and I don't like players who use their looks and charms to get to girls because I hate the reaction of the girls.. All that swooning and stuff. And as for what you were saying about your friend well it' human nature and animal instincts to be attracted to the more attractive person.. but looks don't mean anything when you get to know the person. Like I wouldn't want someone good looking but with an awful personality.

• You're disgusting.

• Why? I'm just being honest.

What Guys Said 4

• It's so painfully obvious you're not a player it's actually embarrassing to read this lol. Most players I know are too busy fucking women to write something like this.

• haters gonna hate...

• Get a grip.

• What are you talking about player write guides and books for people all the time And they give advice.

But yeah it seem like he's just trolling

• Shut the fuck up dickwad, your post is drowning in narcissism and insecurity. Why else would you post this, go masturbate to the fantasy of yourself little baby girl dude

• It's because you think your hot shit.. I'm disabled but I bet you I could impress more girls, you know why? Because I'm genuine and don't take myself seriously, besides I'm just a harmless disabled guy... right? ;)

• Waste of potential?