Whats your opinion on this video just by watching the first 10 seconds?

I discovered this as one of Ushers choruses shared a few of the same lyrics. Anyways, just the first 10 seconds made my eyes pop out of my head. Dude is a pedo, peeping tom, and wannabe Aladdin. The chorus is catchy though. I laughed my azz off when reading all the youtubers comments.

And with all the makeup he wears, he looks like Caitlyn Jenner

Most Helpful Girl

• KISS had a song out called Christine Sixteen from their Love Gun album (1977). No one ever thought much of that when at the time a 28 year-old Gene Simmons was singing:
    "I don't usually say things like this to girls your age
    But when I saw you coming out of the school that day
    That day I knew, I knew, I've got to have you, I've got to have you"

I hadn't heard of this song before, but I do know there were other songs hinting at love with a teenager back in the 70s and 80s and no one really fussed over it. I think because back then, to be 16 or 17 was closer to being an adult compared to kids these days. Teens had a lot more freedoms and actually wanted independence from their parents. They wanted to drive, they wanted to move out. Even if they had to work crappy jobs and get roommates, they were out of the house as soon as they graduated highschool. They were practically adults then.

So today it seems weird and inappropriate for a guy to be that age and wanting a girl that young, back then the girls just didn't seem as young then. I'm not saying it would have been right. It's just the perception.

• Yea I see haha its crazy

What Guys Said 1

• Both dudes look like pedos.

I almost feel like the beard guy is telling him to leave cause he doesn't want the competition.

What Girls Said 0