Have you ever been outside your country?

• Yes- let me know why
  • No-let me know why

Most Helpful Girl

• Have been to Mexico several times on vacation. It's fantastic.

What Girls Said 28

• The only places I have yet to see are countries in Africa, Asia, and the Australian continent. I've been traveling ever since I was a teenager and many places I've been to several times over the years. :)

• Yes.

To visit my parent's country.

• No, because I don't have the money or an updated passport. I went to Canada when I was really young, though.

• Yeah many times. I've been to Germany, Belgium, France, Switzerland, Italy, Czech republic, Polen, UK, Slovenia, Croatia, Bosnia, Turkey, Spain (only driven through), Portugal and Morocco.
    Except for Morocco, I've never really been outside Europe before though...

• Hi, I just liked your answer to the guy who has a 3 inches penis!! Its funny you responded. Gulp.. I am not far off!! ha ha I really liked your pic and its great you are from the Netherlands, you are very beautiful and you seem very smart and classy. Would love to talk to you find out more about you. maybe if you have KiK or we can email , you can Private Message me at first.. Steve

• I went to France with my French class jr year, Mexico, and Bahamas for vacation.

• Yes, many times. My first holiday was to the Caribbean and I was 6 months old. I've been abroad almost every year after that, until I reached 24-ish. My last holiday was to Wales...

• Yes, a couple of times.

• yes, I love traveling around :)

• Yes, since I wasn't born in the country where I'm living right now.

• No, my parents couldn't afford it (both of them have Scottish heritage lol and they didn't want to get a loan). I'd really like to go to Europe within the next few years though.

• Many times.

• Not yet, but I'm planning on it.

• I have lived in different parts of this world. So yes...

• Yep. Drove to Detroit one day and decide to keep going south to Canada.

• You got me. "decide to keep going south to Canada" I had to look at a map to figure that one. lol

• Considering that I don't live in the country I was born, I can say yes.

• I lived in Germany for 3 years...

• Yes, I've been to many different countries, 3 continents to be exact. I've been there for schooltrips and on holidays. I'm leaving for France and Spain in a few days:) I hope I can visit as many countries as I can, I love to travel!

• Yes. Either to visit family members who don't live here or just for trips :)

• Yes, but only to Canada. I hope to change that eventually. I would love to travel across Europe.

• Yeah I studied abroad and went to Europe.

• yes I have... for holidays... may go again this year to USA!!

• sure have, I was born in another country :)

• Yep for holidays obviously

• Outside my country yes, outside of Asia not yet.

• Lived in USA for a year and went to England for a 6 week holiday/study

• Yes, I've been on holidays in different countries here in Europe but I've never been outside Europe.

• YES I AM :D

• No, my parents couldn't afford it.

What Guys Said 24

• Yep, went to the most stereotypical tourist places in England (in London especially). Loved the country. Loved the locals. Hated my tour group. I just wanted to quietly walk around exploring, but I had to stick with the group while they were being super annoyingly loud and making Americans look bad. Smh.

• Yep. For many reasons: Hollidays, to expand one's horrisons, to visit the former mother in common-law, and on a couple of occasions to see certain places or artefacts which I felt I needed to see (such as certain peaces or art in France, and a specific dark age pendant in Iceland)

• Many times, I have been vacation in these countries:

Norway
    Sweden
    Germany
    UK,
    USA,
    France,
    Poland,
    The czech republic,
    Lithuania,
    Italy,
    Greece,
    Finland,
    Turkey,
    Tunisia

• Yup. I'm an international spy. I'm not even suppose to tell people because they'll kill me and I'll just disap--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• I have, I have been to Fiji and the country @soccerchick4eva lives in which is Australia.

• Nope, but I do plan on visiting some countries I've always wanted to see, in the future, when I am financially able to, but I will always come back here to Kansas, as it's were I belong.

• Of course I have done it all

• Canada US UK France Spain Greece Mexico Barbados

• No because I haven't had the chance yet, however I'm leaving my country within few days.

• Went Australia to visit my grandparents and have been to Canada a time two :)

• I've been to the US numerous times. Florida, Minnesota, North Dakota and South Dakota. Basically any place Canadians go..

• Yes I live in a different country since I was 5.

• Holiday and business

• Yes I have many times.

• I went to Canada to see Niagara falls once...

• Yes 1 time

• I have been round the world a few times and have lived all over working and seeing the world

• Yes i have been to other countres, the last were Czech republic, Poland and Germany

• Yes. I have traveled to other countries. Just visiting or work reasons.

• Only on holiday. I'm overly concerned about being unable to speak their language.

• 10+ times. Been there, done that.

• Yep, been to 17 countries so far, and can't wait to go to more.

I love to travel!

• i live outside of "my country" but i live in my homeland. i am drafting to the israel defense forces in exactly 10 days

• Drug shipments. Picked A