What was the greatest moment of you whole life?

Me : Eating Pizzas! ... is the greatest moment of my life.

My iPhone made the above text "You" it is *your*. Autocorrect.
Again...

Most Helpful Guy

• To this day? Being applauded for my skill in combat and the arena by a large crowd and receiving praise by like 15-30 martial artists and several high ranking and powerful masters and dojo owners.

It was quite literally my crowning moment as my sensei's prized pupil.

The close 2nd would be when my current sensei said to me that I was like a storm on the ocean I am there but no one notices me. But when I erupt everyone will know. And when I asked him what that meant he said it means he sees hidden potential in me to become a great and powerful master of martial arts one day.

What Girls Said 2

• everyday i now it sounds nonsense but daily i make something i really love or make a new mistake i learn from or learn a new fact and the tiny things about life excite me as much as the big ones but i actually think the day i felt so alive and glad was when my man and i where at the beach and although none said we love you yet when we looked at each other we felt it i know this sounds lame but i didn't have much love around my life and i was so hurt and he brought the spark in my life like the sun was shinning that evening and i could hear his heart like the waves and our bodys connected in every piece like every grain of sand and when they told me my book was going to be published :D

• In 3rd grade, I was the only one in class who knew what the breathing organ of the fish was
    it felt like the greatest achievement of my life, like... being raised up on a pedestal as the angels sang and I was looking down on them all "Hah! whose the smart one now?"

• Until 9th grade I never knew what was breathing organ of the fish 🐟. I still get confused. What is it?

• Something starting from G, I don't remember...

• Gills... hahaha oh yeah, I love that 3rd grade feeling :)

What Guys Said 3

• Did a few minutes of a drum solo in front an audience. Decided to be adventurous and did a stick trick by throwing by stick up while twirling the other one. I was scared to death I wasn't going to catch when it came down, but luckily I did. Crowd cheered. It was great.

• The first time I went skydiving. I was a thrill seeker by nature as a younger kid, and turned into a sad shell of a person during my high school years. I remember jumping out of that plane, and realizing all of the shit there was in this world that was possible, and truly, since that day, I've been constantly trying to better myself!

• When I single handedly won a wheelchair hockey championship... And didn't get MVP... Lol