Guys, what do you think about girls that smoke pot?

23

Most Helpful Guy

• It is a turn off for me no matter what a girl smokes.

What Guys Said 22

• Much like alcohol - if it is done very rarely then there's no problem with it. Pot is not unhealthy to my understanding. But if she was smocking tobacco then I'd look somewhere else.

• To me its a turn off i don't like it

• Undateable is what I think.

• I don't like smokers of any kind or gender. (I should say I don't like their habit).

• I don't mind but the ones that incorporate 420 into their usernames tend to be losers.

• Eh, no biggie. We've all tried it.

• I hate it, I couldn't live with a person doing that as it's bad for careers, I couldn't imagine how bad it would be for my parents and family, and it's bad for her and I couldn't watch her slowly kill herself and make her body worse with it

• Honestly I find it kinda unattractive.

• I got something else she can smoke

• I smoke it but unless it's an occasional thing we can't be together. As friends smoke everyday I don't care.

• I think that they are uncool.

• Theyre generally really freaky, kinky, and lots o fun!

• Unattractive.. I friendzone that type of girls

• i hate drugs... plus, i couldn't watch her destroy herself.

• don't mind as long as its controlled

• doesn't matter, what matters is if it affects her in a negative way.

• 420 friendly.

• pass, you smell like burning garbage.

• 'd totally wish I could smoke with her... but I have a career to consider... 😢

• It is cool may be she can sharing that with me
    i am just running out of weeds now

• Its okay as long as it isn't excessive. I had a girlfriend who would smoke and I hated when she would do it with other guys though... I just worried something would happen to her /: but it I smoked with her it was fine. So occasionally and with good friends and I am okay :) occasional high sex is amazing O__O

• I dont like it. She can find a pothead if she wants that. I dont need some worthless stoner as my girl. I can do much much better than that.