Guys, what do you think about girls that smoke pot?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• It is a turn off for me no matter what a girl smokes.

3|4
    0|0

What Guys Said 22

• Much like alcohol - if it is done very rarely then there's no problem with it. Pot is not unhealthy to my understanding. But if she was smocking tobacco then I'd look somewhere else.

1|1
    0|0
  • To me its a turn off i don't like it

2|3
    0|0
  • Undateable is what I think.

1|1
    0|0
  • I don't like smokers of any kind or gender. (I should say I don't like their habit).

1|1
    0|0
  • I don't mind but the ones that incorporate 420 into their usernames tend to be losers.

1|1
    0|0
  • Eh, no biggie. We've all tried it.

1|0
    0|1
  • I hate it, I couldn't live with a person doing that as it's bad for careers, I couldn't imagine how bad it would be for my parents and family, and it's bad for her and I couldn't watch her slowly kill herself and make her body worse with it

1|0
    0|0
  • Honestly I find it kinda unattractive.

1|2
    0|0
  • I got something else she can smoke

1|0
    0|0
  • I smoke it but unless it's an occasional thing we can't be together. As friends smoke everyday I don't care.

1|0
    0|0
  • I think that they are uncool.

1|1
    0|0
  • Theyre generally really freaky, kinky, and lots o fun!

1|0
    0|0
  • Unattractive.. I friendzone that type of girls

1|0
    0|0
  • i hate drugs... plus, i couldn't watch her destroy herself.

1|0
    0|0
  • don't mind as long as its controlled

1|0
    0|0
  • doesn't matter, what matters is if it affects her in a negative way.

0|0
    0|0
  • 420 friendly.

0|0
    0|0
  • pass, you smell like burning garbage.

0|0
    0|0
  • 'd totally wish I could smoke with her... but I have a career to consider... 😢

0|0
    0|0
  • It is cool may be she can sharing that with me
    i am just running out of weeds now

1|0
    0|0
  • Its okay as long as it isn't excessive. I had a girlfriend who would smoke and I hated when she would do it with other guys though... I just worried something would happen to her /: but it I smoked with her it was fine. So occasionally and with good friends and I am okay :) occasional high sex is amazing O__O

1|0
    0|0
  • I dont like it. She can find a pothead if she wants that. I dont need some worthless stoner as my girl. I can do much much better than that.

1|0
    0|0