Are you happy in your current job?

• Yes
  • Not that much
  • No

Most Helpful Girl

• It's okay. I only have it to make money and get experience. I'll be leaving it permanently within the year to start my actual career.

• What would that be?

• I know and it comes down to bad parenting most of the time. I've been working with kids on and off for 6 years.

• Well if you like working with kids it should be easier for you. On the other hand I just don't know why they just don't get rid of certain individuals who do nothing but hinder the educational system. I mean if it was me I would create a very simple system. After 10 warnings for example the student would simply be expelled from school. A reformatory school would than take them in until their behavior improves sufficiently that they can be allowed to mix with the more civilized students back in the normal school. End of story. What do you think.

What Girls Said 4

• I don't have a current job, and I'm not happy about that.

• I understand, don't worry though you will find one, it's just a matter of time. :)

• I just got a job at Tim Hortons, I'll let you know in a week

• lol. What is Tim Hortons?

• I told you already why you are silly, its because you tried to be cool and say that Tim Hortons is Canada in a nut shell. What are you going to say next, that Mc Donalds id the world?
      I told you, if you were going to take the trouble to answer than you should have at least included that it was a restaurant, and than say what you think of it. Because that is merely your opinion. I hope you get it.

• I wasn't trying to be cool, it's the truth. Tim Hortons is one of the main food chains associated with Canada. No, obviously McDonalds is America in a nutshell. Lmao
      If I knew you were going to be this pissy and through a toddler-like fit of rage over it, I can assure you, I would have done it faster.
      I can answer whatever I want, what you think I should answer is actually irrelevant. It doesn't take much to google something, stop being so lazy please.

I hope you get it, I doubt you will though.

• Yeah I am thinking about quitting real soon.

• I've been working there for ages and it's so boring now.

• What is the work? You are between 18 and 24 by the way, it can't be that long.

• I work at a convenience store, I started working there when I was 14, now I'm 22 ...

What Guys Said 2

• Carpentry, a year in and I already fucking hate it.

• Not really. But fortunately, it seems like I will be getting a new job soon.