Is something bothering you right now? If so, what?

I hate the fact that I can't sleep and my stomach is asking for food- that's bothering me. :/

How about you? What's bothering you?

• BANANAAAAAAA!
  • Meooooowwwwww!
  • see results...

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 13

• I saw an answer and worked out it was another late night for you. I am glad you can still laugh about it. What is up with me?
    (1) My friend needs comfort and support
    rebecaurora.files.wordpress.com/.../...1229c_h.jpg
    www.jarofquotes.com/.../...73b8885b59aee142e60.jpg

• aww thanks Dave!! My diet ends today!! I'm so excited ahaha I lost 11 pounds so far aha

• And on vacation too nice time for diet to end

• Well, I'm procrastinating right now, like in trouble xD I have to get a project done for Saturday and I have like 2% done, and I've had 2 weeks to finish it and I don't think in less than 3 days I'm gonna finish it :S

• Damn it Ale!! you're always procrastinating!!!

• I know!!! :'(
      To be honest, I'm still at that 2%, I haven't done anything this last 2 days :S... hahah

• They changed the live feed again and the previous one was better!
    Not that it's totally unpractical, but I liked the old one more.

• I'm neutral to the changes ahah I have no other choice so I just don't bother ahah

• Oh yeah now you look like a Holywood actress with those elegant sunglasses :D
      Come on take the plan, movie scene waiting!

• haha thanks :)

• My late night GAG poptart stash is empty and it is too late to go to the store D:

• Yeah, the fact that you and I aren't together right now eating Pizza, joking around, speaking Spanglish and playing soccer is bothering me and is breaking my heart :( 💔

• The fact that I'm doing absolutely nothing with my life, and wasted the "prime" of my life doing nothing too.

• I'm sorry to hear that, maybe find something you're passionate about and pursue it :)

• You're still in the prime of your life... If you don't like how you're spending it, do something different.

• I have a migraine and I'm hungry even though I just ate a ton lol.

• Yes that u didn't say hi for a day :( :( :(

• I can't decide whether to take new job or not that's what bothering me :/

• well, if it'll make you happy and you have more benefits on your new job, I think you should take it :)

• Actually my current job is already paying market competitive salary. Experience is good. Management is very very supportive. They r willing to let me pursue masters and also have policy of masters education scholarship.
      Yeah other company is paying handsomely more but im not aware of management, will they support my ms plan and what is culture.
      thats annoying situation.

• ahh decisions, decisions. Hope you make the right decision :)

• yes that a airplane is flying over and making so much noise

• Aww :3 hate when that happens or worse yet when you just ate food and are full and tired and wanna go to sleep but if you sleep on the food your stomach will hurt.

• Right now my chest is bothering me.

• you should go see a doctor :)

• Already have, nothing serious, somehow I managed to get arthritis in my chest that cause my chest to become inflamed.

• Okay, glad to hear that! Take care!

• I am to lazy to chat

What Girls Said 9

• Yes, what is bothering me is that someone doesn't want me to be me. And I understand that, that somebody wants me all to them self. Which is understandable ok, but in the end I thought that somebody wanted me to be happy, and that's all that person wanted. But I doubt it babe...

• OMG LOVE THE NEW PICTURE!!! <3 :)

I'm confuseed babe :(

• Thanks babe ❤️😘

Err just about disappointment 😓😒

• I'm hungry :( That's the only thing that's bothering me right now pretty much.

• ah food is EVIL!!

P. S. I don't know why you're getting a downvote :o

• Yeah I wanna talk to someone but he's been too busy to talk to me apparently.

• ahh what? rudeeee!! I hope you talk to him soon :)

• We'll the other day I was sad due to medical reasons but now I am sooo happy. I'm happy because I'm one step closer to achieving my goals.

• I hate that the fact that I can't sleep on my stomach because my breast are always in the way. Also, earlier when it was day time and I randomly started crying, so yeah I'm still trying to figure that out. O. O

• my stomach and i dont know why. may or may not have to do with the cookie, cake, and apple pie i ate for dessert at the BBQ i went to today.

• The fact that my ex boyfriend is with another girl and i desperately want him back

• im soo angry and lonely and bloated... ugh

• My head hurts.. I also want to sleep but I'm not sleepy 😞

• aww take something, it should make you feel better or drink some tea :)