How do I surprise my friend on her birthday?

Have to go anon because she's on gag.

I'm having a stay over one day before her birthday. I'm planning to surprise her with birthday in bed. Any other suggestions?

breakfast in bed*

Most Helpful Girl

• I surprised my best friend once by making breakfast for the both of us and served it to her in bed. Then I got her gift cards for Cotton On and other shops' gift cards as well. And her boyfriend helped me out as well by taking her out for lunch and movies and dropped her back at my house by 6pm.
    In the meantime when she was out, I decorated the hallway from the main gate to the kitchen with ballons filled with helium and at the bottom, I tied it with polaroids pictures of the both of us.
    When she came home (she had the keys to my house), I switched off the lights and she couldn't see anything. I also use a recorder to record the whole process of surprising her. When she came in and after she switched on the lights, her reaction and expressions were priceless. It really was worth the effort.

Maybe you could try something similar as well? 😊

What Guys Said 2

• dont know..

• If she is a lover, some nice lingerie is always a treat.

What Girls Said 2

• Buy her a bunch of different candies, a movie, bring her Starbucks, pick out a big book carve the inside and hide a small gift in it ex: Candy jewlrey money etc

• make fotoalbum with you two pictures