Would you date this guy/girl?

Would you date this guy or girl if they had an amazing personality? I'm asking this because way too often on GAG will I see a girl/guy say "personality #over looks". All while that is happening I'm thinking "BS because if a person is truly ugly to you in your mind... how in the hell are you going to bang them happily or are you admitting that you don't mind being miserable in your relationship?".
Would you date this guy/girl?

• Yes I would date that guy/girl, mist
  • No I wouldn't date that guy/girl mist
  • I'm a fellow #Mistnigqa so pass me a vest!!!

Most Helpful Girl

• No, but I always agree that there is some value in appearance and personality isn't EVERYTHING, you'll just last longer with them if they have a decent personality. The good looking ones are often not very nice.

What Girls Said 2

• How am I supposed to know if I'd date them? I don't know them, I can't see their personalities so at first I'd say no.

• guy yes, he's normal. But girl no way:d

What Guys Said 4

• Why is it that the girl option is FAR uglier than the guy option? To me, the guy option is like average looking - he is what most guys out on the streets look like. But the girl in the pic is not somebody you see everyday... to put it nicely.

• I'd date both of them before a 45+ old man

• No fair. Come on the guy and the girl aren't even on the same level

• The guys is ok. Only his eyebrows look fucked but that can easily be fixed.

The chick I wouldn't.