Can I know IP of one of the GAG or other websites users?

No silly comments

Most Helpful Girl

• If you point to users one of your controlled website which you can you see people ip addresses, but you need to redirect them first with links you share, after that you can see people ip adress without any problem. But if people using proxy, vpn or any other ip protect, you need to use other methods. Otherwise you can't.

What Girls Said 6

• i dont think you can. and i hope i m right

• I don't know who you are but sometimes I think my enemy is impersonating me on this site by asking ridiculously stupid questions and claiming to be 29 years old.

• This is why I use a VPN, fucking weirdos.

• No. Only the admins have access to all the IP addresses.

• You can't.

• no, creepy stalker guy

What Guys Said 8

• ok seriously ONLY admins can see their IP and ALL of em don't even care about yer IP unless u commited a crime, so they have to take action

• What is the purpose of you needing their IP address other than trying to pin point their location?

• You can if you know how to hack them, but you GAG won't ever tell you.

• It's actually not that hard to mask your ip if you know how.

• No, only the site can see those as none of the users are directly connected to you.

• use wireshark and trap all incoming tcpip and udp messages... then spend hours sifting through them

• Not possible technically '

• lol - why?

• Just I wanna learn computer and programming and being pro in that

• What is incoming web traffic

• if you look at your router logs, you can see the IP being used by the server you are talking with. You can do it fro your computer too