Bank account freeze.. What to do? My case settle alrdy they still freeze my account. How?

This was three years back when I have my case which is alrdy settle last year. Really freaking nightmare.. Anyway , about my bank account is freeze and have still have the left balance money inside. I just wan used my account again, I told the bank officer, about it but they attend to me call this suspicious person they say this person can help. which very bank sure have they never even tell me who is the person. But I know is police agent, which the same name I have call before.. When I have my case and I don't even dare to call. What can I do? To open my account and used it normally agian, now it's still freezed

What Guys Said 1

• You need to bring the court documents releasing the account to them manually. You can get these from the Court.

What Girls Said 0