Hottest/prettiest - least attractive. Who would sterotypically have the best personality also?

Hottest/prettiest - least attractive. Who would sterotypically have the best personality also?

Updates:
Based on the outfits mainly and attitude and steriotypical personality of that person

0|0
5|10

Most Helpful Girl

• Stereotypically, the least attractive would have the best personality. People assume attractive people are dull bitches. They can't help being attractive so why should they be treated differently, just like why should unattractive people be treated differently? It's the same thing, but it's not considered because people say they're lucky to be attractive and they should love it and not complain.
    I've had people be outright nasty to me online and followed these stereotypes and I find it incredibly insulting. I can't help that THEY find me attractive so why should I have to deal with such criticism?
    #Society

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 10

• 5 looks most my type based purely what they're wearing and the scenes they're posing in

0|0
    0|0
  • Number 3. I adore Michelle Keegan
    i.dailymail.co.uk/.../...A00000578-908_634x726.jpg

0|0
    0|0
  • #3 looks pretty nice all the other girls look too competitive

0|0
    0|0
  • looks is clearcut. personality has no real definition. probably 3, based on stereotypes. seems more down to earth/relaxed.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't go after them tbh.

0|0
    0|0
  • 5,7,1,2,6,3,4 in order

0|0
    0|0
  • 5 looks my type of girl, others are repulsive for me

0|0
    0|0
  • 5 or 6 gut instinct

0|0
    0|0
  • Most attractive : 7

0|0
    0|0
  • I like number 6 for some reason

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• 2 and 7. everyone else looks like they are just trying to look a certain way. at least with 2 and 7 we can play foot ball. plus they are attractive if im into girls. i dont see why competitive is suddenly unattractive when everyone loves to be their best.

0|0
    0|0
    • no one gets out of bed thinking 'gee i hope i can do everything mediocre today'

• Show All
    • Some people do. It's just them

• expecting maybe.. but probably not hoping?

• Stereotypically best personality - 7 or 6.

0|0
    0|0
  • The third girl is the prettiest. Girl four is getting arrested so she probably is super wild and knows how to have fun. I'd hang out with her and maybe girl three because she's pretty and girly and looks like she likes to party

0|0
    0|0
  • 3 is most attractive and 5 is least attractive.

0|0
    0|0