I didn't hand in my final art essay?

I didn't hand in my final art essay because I didn't feel like doing it. I thought it was going to come back to bite me in the ass but when I checked my final grade I had an 89%? I know I'm getting too old to be getting away with stuff like this so this was the last year i wasn't going to hand stuff in. Do you think I got that grade for no reason and that she's just a lazy teacher? Or do you think she thinks I handed it in?

Most Helpful Guy

• Not handing it in was a metaphor that alludes to society's imposing expectations of people to abide to a simplistic system of grading. By not handing in anything, you made the ultimate expression.

What Guys Said 2

• my art teacher is lazy af so probs lazy

• Yeah art teachers aren't known for being overachievers so she probably just said to heck with it and noted some random grade. I mean how do you grade art anyway? Not that I don't like art but I think it's kind of a joke of a degree / profession to have.

I'd take that 89% and be happy personally.

What Girls Said 2

• You can get away with that in highschool because its highschool. And honestly art teachers hate having to grade art, because art doesn't work that way. That said, if you're planning on going into art, you need to get it together. And now.

• Lucky you your teacher is a lazy ass.