Why is Kuroki from 'Watashi ga Motenai no wa Dou Kangaetemo Omaera ga Warui!' acting this way?

I just can't relate to her. She' beyond being a friendless, awkward peron. Someone needs to run some psychology tests on her. I doubt sher has SEVERE social anxiety. She has zero social skills and her level of common sense is %-99999999999999999999999. She was trying to talk to a couple of guys, they asked she she was leaving and all she could get out was ''I figured I'd go take a messy shit in the bathroom.''. She has something like a panic attack whenever someone (especially someone her age and male) tries to talk to her. I've never seen an anime character sweat so much. She ALWAYS zones out and starts dreaming about the dating sims she keeps playing. I mean, it's a part opf the plot but I'm %100 that she must have some sort of mental illness or an extraordinarily low (or high? I heard sometimes geniuses act weird) IQ. At this point I just feel sorry for her.

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah cause, we're obviously supposed to know who that is right?

Hey, do you know why Sandhya from Diya Aur Baati Hum is suffering from low self-esteem? It's like, she WANTS to join the Indian Police Service, but she just can't go through with it.

What Guys Said 3

• It's funny actually, she was super popular on 4chan for a bit and now she's back into obscurity and being unpopular. Poor old thing.
    I blame the shitty anime. Can't believe I was eager for that.

• Nothing is wrong with her she just has terrible social skills which intern makes her socially awkward. I hope they make a season 2 that show was funny

• I feel pain watching it.

• It's hilarious you probably feel uncomfortable because you're putting yourself in her shoes which I do sometimes for some shows

• I assume this about an Anime?

What Girls Said 1

• some people try to be anti-social on purpose