Is it wrong or weird if I consider people born in the 80s “oldies”?

Even if I’m not much younger than ‘em (2 years min-11 years max), still everytime I see or hear about a person born in da 80s I always think “he/she’s pretty mature now”.

Wot I find weird mostly’s 10 years ago, I considered people born in da 80s young n cool, but now I see them as almost middle-aged. If not every person, lots of ‘em. Is it wrong to think this way?

0|0
11|8

Most Helpful Girl

• Haha Well, it's something that's ingrained in us - some of those feelings about certain facts we hear.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 10

• Get off my lawn.

0|2
    0|0
  • It's okay, I think of people born in the 90s and cringe, because it doesn't seem like they should be in their 20s.
    Also, I am pretty sure I was born in the wrong decade, so I feel a lot older than what I am. Almost certain I should have been born in the 60s.

0|0
    0|0
    • hahahha i wish i was born late 50s/early 60s as well so i'd be old enough to xperience 80s andcomputer age from its start... maybe 1958-1962 would be ideal for me in my opinion

• Show All
    • i got much less than my age once i did those actually

• I have never once gotten less than my age. The very lowest I have gotten is 43.

• i don't think its old lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Nah, think what you want.

0|0
    0|0
  • I consider people born in the 90's older. Not oldbut older. Like more mature.

0|0
    0|0
    • i feel da same actually... i can't beleive how much mature they became... when i see/read people my age talkin sometimes theysound like my parents... really

• Lol oh gosh, right?

• yeah it's weird tbh, since during school years i thought they'll always behave like dat

• It's not wrong... if someone's a day older than me I think they're old and need a walking stick... so I guess it's normal

0|0
    3|0
  • Wait you're 23 so weren't you born in the 80s? Waaaiiiiittt... ugh never mind I hate math

0|0
    0|0
  • Nah it's not wrong.. But realise that they aren't old :P

0|0
    0|0
  • Hahaha you made me laugh :') My boyfriend is born in the 80s and at first I considered him oldie too

0|0
    0|0
  • No it's okay. I consider them old too. 30 is middle aged after all

1|0
    1|5
    • No!30 you are kinda old. Middle aged is 40

• i'll be 30 in 6 years and some months... but don't consider myself middle-aged

What Guys Said 8

• Get off my lawn, you damn whippersnapper!!

*shakes walker at you*

1|1
    0|0
  • I think it is one of those human nature things you join a new job and you meet a senior person, you assume they are way older than you, you find out later they are only 3 years older.

0|0
    0|0
  • Thank you. You just called me archaic :(

0|0
    0|0
    • oops sorry. :/
      but weird thing's most artists i'm listenin to r even older than u like a decade or so. but i dunno y i feel this way :|

• It's because your ears somehow got tuned to real music.

• :D

• I wish I was young and foolish again the memories

0|0
    0|0
  • That's why I call myself an old fuck. (born in 88)

1|0
    0|0
  • lol - yes. Im a child of the 60's and Im not old.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope their old. The sooner they accept the easier their life will be.

0|0
    0|0
  • As you like...

0|0
    0|0