Please help me decide where to go out of these states?

Florida

Arizona

Texas

south carolina

I want to be near malls, or just fun stuff

Most Helpful Girl

• Phoenix, Arizona has a lot of malls and shopping options. We also have water parks, mini golf, movie theaters galore, some great restaurants, and Sedona, Prescott, and Flagstaff are great if you decide to get more outdoorsy. Until October-ish, the Phoenix and Tucson area weather is typically pretty hot for those unaccustomed to our dry heat. So while a water park might be ok, hiking could get dangerous.

• I have actually been to all those towns in Arizona but never really went to malls when there is so much to see outdoors but yeah there is a lot to do, I've been to all the states she asked about but just figured Florida was a good bet

• Can I message you?
      I want to go to Arizona so bad...

• How is Mesa Az?

What Guys Said 5

• if you like beaches go to Florida. if not then pick any of the other options.

• Florida for theme parks and malls , Arizona is more scenic, South Carolina has a lot of malls and there is the myrtle beach

• Mesa is part of Phoenix is very nice last time I was there, that's where my friend lives also

• Comfort inn or holiday inn are good but more money, motel 6 and 8 are fine and cost less, really depends on what conveniences you want , first 2 usually have pools. When I went years ago I just went to what ever was cheap since I was by myself

• I want something cheap, since I'm going by myself.

• arizona make good sweet tea i heard and yet texas has good barbecue.. and south carolina has the seror frog club, and florida has hurricines.

• Dallas TX has fantastic malls.

• Alabama cos we fun

What Girls Said 5

• They are all so different, but personally I would go to Arizona because I find the water better in the west. Also I love native American culture and there's more than enough of that there.

• Florida sounds pretty cool.

• Florida!
    Florida is amazing, all the weird shit happens there.

• I've only been to Florida out of these states and it was pretty amazing

• Florida is amazeballs. Beaches are nice, and depending on which cities you go the night life is awesome too. There's the everglades if you like animals. And Orlando has plenty of amusement parks too like Disney and universal studios.

• You forget about Daytona beach , you can drive your car onto the beach there😊 universal studios is cool, been to Disneyworld to many times in my younger days

• Yeah I've hit up Daytona, Miami, Clearwater, keywest, ft Meyers, and west Palm Beach. Daytona was gorgeous too though