Would a boy rather sleep with a girl with a good personality or a pretty girl? Why?

A) she has a good personality but she's not that pretty
B) she's pretty but doesn't have that great of a personality

which girl would teen boys choose to sleep with and WHY?

• The girl with good personality
  • The pretty girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 16

• They're interested in girls that are attractive and stick around with girls that don't have a shitty personality. It's honestly very simple.

• "Wow, you have such a nice personality! want to stick my dick in you now."

Is not how men work.

• Then how does it work

• Just sleep with? Definitely the pretty one.

• Why definitely

• Because it's just sex. If you said, "would he rather date the pretty one or the one with personality", I'd at least have to think about it. It'd be the same with chicks.

• If I were the type of guy who was only interested in one night stands, I'd vote B.

• I think a good personality helps MAKE a girl absolutely beautiful. The ones who sit around looking in mirrors all the time are in love with themselves, and they'll fit you in if it suits their purposes.

• Hookup or relationship?

• Hook up. It's just sex like I said

• Hmm. Probably pretty girl if it's just a hookup.

• Depends on whether they're hooking up for casual sex or in a serious relationship.

• The first that's the definition of a hook up lol

• they'll sleep with pretty girl. but they will prefer good personality for relationships,

• If you are using this pretty girl but doesn't got that good personality just for sex than who cares about her personality

• I voted A. Girls with a good personality are more fun.

• The girl with good personality

• A pretty girl cuz we get turned on visually and you can't fuck a girl's personality.

• Because looks are all teen guys care about if he's just sleeping with her.

• No I have guy friends and they care about girls personalities and like sweet girls

• But who do the try to bang?

• Girls they like

• Yeah for just sex a pretty girl. As for a keeper the pretty girl is the winner. There's a reason "good personality" isn't on the application at a strip club.

• So everything is the pretty girl?

• love how girls say personality haha

guys don't care about who you are if you're just a slut... just give us tits and ass and that's it

• A teen would probably go for pretty, a more experienced guy is more likely to go for personality.

• As to why, an experienced guy knows no matter how pretty she is her personality is going to determine how much fun you actually have. Inexperienced guys haven't leaned this yet.

What Girls Said 6

• Most guys work like this - they will have sex with a pretty girl, but won't stick around long if her personality is shit. They usually want the girl with good personality as their long term girlfriend. Girls with good personality are often pretty as well, so don't worry.

• When it comes to horny sex, it’s all about looks and visual stimulation.

• Not so sure about teens, but as a Bi girl I sure wouldn't want to date a Cray cray bitch.

A golden personality with plain looks is better imho

• Definitely the pretty girl. Most guys would fuck a crazy chick if she was hot. That doesn't mean the girl with a good personality can't get any. She can but guys are going to pick the hot chick over her 9 out of 10 times.

• If a guy wants to sleep with a girl, I don't think he's going choose her for her personality, no matter how kind she is.

• pretty gets you nowhere