First time/word you cussed?

I think i was 10 or so and romo fumbled the punt and yelled fucking what!😦

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 4

• I was probably around the same age and I either used 'hell' or 'bitch'.

• I was 3 and I asked my sister to ask me a question. She did and I answered "Hell no." She ran and told my dad and he told me not to say that, but he never said not to say any of the others lol

• I was 15 when i said "Shit". I think it's because i caught a rounders ball someone was throwing into second base (where i was) from a deep fielding position. It really hurt my hand

• I was in 1st grade when I wasted glue on my dress I screamed bull shit.

What Guys Said 8

• I remember that Cowboys game, Romo will never live that down.

My first one was to my kindergarten teacher, after my older cousins let me watch Fast Times At Ridgemont High.
    http://youtu.be/ektZ_RC1VL8
    I don't think I knew it was a curse word, or at least not appropriate, I just thought that's what you were supposed to say to teachers when they tried to flex on you, haha. I think she tried to say I had to stop playing with something and I hit her with it, haha.

• I was in elementary school and I yelled "fuck you" twice to another kid.

• I never do. Never means never.

• I was like 7, and instead of calling soda's "soda's" someone taught me to call it "f***water" I don't know why. Maybe because it f***s with you, making you burp n stuff.
    I don't curse at all anymore though. I believe cursing is negative energy. Surrounding yourself with negative energy will make you a negative person (my way of thinking).

• I'm sure the first word was "damn," but I don't remember exactly when. It almost certainly happened by the time I was six.

• First time? Ermmm, when I was like 6.. I said shit when I was upset.

• A quarterback was fielding a punt?

• I was 2 and I sad "asshole." not gonna lie.