What would you do if you were told you're going to die early?

Doctors told me i have some rare genetic condition and my life is 1/3 shorter than the average persons. What would you do if you knew you were going to die young?

Most Helpful Girl

• Doctors are often wrong. My grandpa was told at the age of 50 that he would die in 6 months and he lived for another 10 years before he died. Doctors are legally obligated to give you the worse possible outcome when they diagnose you because they don't want to be sued for giving you false hope. This is one of the many atrocities of the medical profession. You can get past this.

What Guys Said 5

• do what I can to help others with the time I have left. can be anything, from lending a helping hand to reading for elderly people.

• It is quite a dilemma. I am inclined to say I would marry young and have children, but is that fair to do that to a wife and children? I can't answer that for you. Find something that you love doing and spend your time doing that.

• Enjoy life more

• Nothing's gonna happen, doc is lying, you are normal, you'll not die soon.
    Death is not in hands of doctors, it's unpredictable.
    Nobody i said nobody can predict it.

• Live the same I doesn't matter to me actually

What Girls Said 6

• I think I would just try to live my life to the fullest - which is what I'm doing anyways because truth is we could all die anytime really I could just slip in the shower tmr morning, hit my head on something and that was it - I just don't wanna die with any regrets :)

• Live today as if this is my last day on earth. Cherish the people I love around me and just give my best everyday.

• I would travel more, Help people more, Visit the loved ones more.

• I'd just do everything sooner. Have children, travel, still become a doctor and try to live my life.

• I'll pray for you :/ my mood's gone now.

• I'd do whatever the hell I want, with whomever the hell I want, and however the hell I want..