Girls, specifically the that wear weave does this make sense?

I was think about becoming a weave/hair stylist. But I don't really wear weave. I have done other people's weave and it turned out nice but I still think it would be weird for me to be a weave stylist and not really wear weave. Do you think this would be a job for me to pursue or should I pick something else?

7

Most Helpful Girl

• You don't have to wear it to be good at doing it. If your hair is laid half the time you can't tell between weave and real hair anyway. If you like doing it I think it's worth pursuing or at least make it a side hustle

• Okay Thanks for answering

What Girls Said 6

• Like @Print said, "you don't have to wear a weave to do that style of hair". There are women fashion designers that are men who don't wear women's clothing.

• you don't make good money. i went through cosmetology school and now i'm in debt for nothing. its a horrible career unless you get a job somewhere nice like disneyland or something

• I was thinking about having my own shop

• I don't think it would be weird! There are men who deliver babies, and they don't really have the parts to do that... If you are good at it, and enjoy doing it, go for it!

• For me it would be kind of weird. I don't want someone doing my hair that doesn't relate in a personal level. It's like getting tattoos. I don't want my artist to be lacking tattoos.

• I wear It but just not a lot

• You don't have to wear a weave to do that style of hair you should go to Atlanta after you finish school the weave industry there is booming

• Thanks I already live there

• you should pursue it.