Do you think its normal for someone to travel to have sex with someone?

Something I was watching on tv inspired this question.
Would you do it? Like travel from Texas to Indiana just to have sex with a certain person? You like them but its not true love or anything and you don't know them very well.

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it's normal if you really want to have sex with someone and even though can have sex with someone closer perhaps that's not going to cut it maybe its just that person they want.

What Guys Said 11

• Lol no.. I'd travel to hang but not to bone. I could bone in my own time zone if I wanted lol

• its normal if they are desperate.

• No, especially if you don't know them very well. With the amount of people that are down to fuck, I don't think it's necessary to travel to have sex.

• Why would I travel just to meet someone and have sex with them unless that's all I care about? If I was in love with them then yes it doesn't matter how far I'd have to travel to meet them.

• Gosh no... sex should come after you're certain you love each other. Traveling to have sex sounds as if it's the sex that is more important than the love. No thanks :-(

• No i wouldn't travel more than 45minutes to do it with someone i hardly cared about
    i guess some people feel differently and would dig to the center of the earth just to get some...

• Are you trying to hint something at me? ;) lmfao jk

I honestly would, if I had the money and was in a relationship with her. But I'd rather just find a way to get her to live with me, then I could have sex with her as often as I wanted. :P

• It would depend, I wouldn't travel that far for just a night, but if I was staying for several days I guess so. I'm not exactly flush with options though...

• Why not if your close by? 😆

• My close by? :P

I would travel for one night if it was close by.

• Oops I miss understood lol like when you said several days, I thought something else XD but yes. If you travelled and stayed like week or so then by all means~

• No I can get sex here haha

• Travel just for sex? Sounds desperate to me.

• Nah it's not,

What Girls Said 14

• HAHAHAHAH

.. well.. yes. I mean, I wouldn't do it JUST for sex but if I were going somewhere for something and I knew there was someone there that I wouldn't mind fucking, then yeah I'd make that one of the priorities.

• I was in an LDR for a long time, but like... We knew each other before that and had planned to get married before it all went sideways. I wouldn't travel just for sex. That's stupid.

• Sounds like some kind of predatory sketchy set up like something that should not be happening intentionally.

• Nope. That does not seem normal to me. Very odd, indeed, but to each their own.

• not gonna happen..

• What a waste of gas.

• Were you watching Sex Drive? Hahaha.

• No! Lol whats that?

• Thats true tho

There would be less movies...

• And we have to have our movies! Entertain us, damn it!

• Sounds pretty desperate to me... if you can't find someone online in your own state, even like an hour away or something, there must be something really unappealing about you. lol

• The guy was weird anyways. But he has a lot of money and the lady was pretty. But he's like 57 and she's 34. He has nothing better to do._.

• Yeah seriously.. but it is TV.

• Yeah TV is so dumb sometimes.

• Just to have sex? no.

• if you're that desperate then yeah

• Travel only for sex? Hell no. I'll just find someone much closer

• HAHAHA the sex must have been good

• I do it sometimes

• No that is dumb definitely if it isn't true love