As an adult, is to okay to cry if you have a bad dream?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes i cry and I'm one of the most emotional guys anyone would ever know ,

What Guys Said 9

• Absolutely. I still cry during a sad movie or some anime. It's fine to let it out. I hate keeping it in. I can do it, but I don't like to.

• No! You must be an emotionless robot! Otherwise you're just a big blubbery pussy and whiny AF!
    If you feel any emotion at all, ever, you're obviously just a big pathetic lump of emotion and drama and something is wrong with you.

• I don't know if it's because I'm a guy or what, but I almost never cry for anything. I might be shocked about bad dreams, but I wouldn't cry. I think it would have to be truly horrible to make me cry.

• It would be bad if you wetted yourself

• Ofc it is.
    BUt not if u were dreaming of Evil gummy bears ,, you know.

• why the heck not!

• yes and no

• Sure it is. Unless you're male; then it's never ok to cry ever. =-\

• If It's related with something traumatic that happened for real It should be normal.

What Girls Said 6

• Yes its okay and you are also MORE LIKLEY to cry in your dream then you are in real life because in your dream your inhibitions are lower and your resistance to bad things is also lower.

• Why wouldn't it be ok

• Awwww it's cute <3

• Yes of course

• Of course it is

• Yeah, it's ok. It happens,