Are you forgetting some important things in the last 10 days of Ramadan?

Al salamu aleykom everyone :D so first off let me tell u that i was gonna do i MyTake but i couldn't due to a problem when loading the image :( second, i wrote this before but GAG deleted it with the reason that it wasn't a question... So i wrote it again with another title haha :) as u guys know we have begun the last 10 days of Ramadan and i wanted to remind Muslims here to do all good things that u possibly could.. Take this chance to worship Allah more and to wash ur sins away :D we don't know if we will be here next Ramadan (inshallah we will ) so lets try to make those 10days the best days of this year.. Ask for ANYTHING u want and KNOW that Allah will do it :) i don't know lots of Muslims here so i will mention the Muslim GaGers i know and inshallah they will tag Muslim GaGers they know :) may Allah bless u all :) @Hazal21 @YazanAA @Omar5881 @BumbleSuerBee

Most Helpful Guy

• Well in last ashra v funnything is lots of iftarizzz at family and friends :-P
    - Id wish that Allah save me from hell fire and make me amongst his beloved people
    - id wish my mum find a better half who would be pious, humble and ofcourse kind of a woman in who's reflection id see my daughter.(daughrr is reflection of her mum)
    - Allah put barakah in my hilal earnings inshAllah
    - i at least wanna do umrah this year inshAllah
    - i want peace of heart and sould inshAllah

• Yay good luck 😃 and I hope u go to umrah this year 😃

• Hahhahahah yaaaaay 😎😏😃

• Amen brother, may Allah bless you and make your wishes come true.

What Guys Said 6

• Wa alaykumma Salaam, thank you remembering and encouraging us to increase Ibaadah in these few day left in Ramadan, and i hope i can take advantage from it. also i did not know there is many Muslim Gagers but it's nice to see some guys here.

All the best to you all and remember your prayers Muslims around the world.

• Yeah I was surprised at first too 😊thanks u too 😊 and no need to thank me 😊

• thanks @asker and @Saydou :) :) :)

• Welcome 😊

• Thanks a lot for the reminder, happy Ramadan to all of you.

I will most probably be very less active on GaG in the next days due to the reasons you mentioned :).

• They deleted the question, because you said something in Arabic, they might delete it again.

• Ramadan karim 💙thank you for tagging me, and i will sure keep that in mind Dania it was nice of you to say that😊

• @rima2000 great 😃 hope it goes good for u 😃

• 0|0
  • Actually I have nothing to do more than of duaa for my family and country 😢 and I wish to see the end of this war 😔😁

• Where r u from? Syria? Palestine?

• Hhhh it's long story 😂😂😂

• Hahahhah 😃 well I hope u go to more places and have fuuun and hope u like Spain when u come here 😃

• Huh alekm salam thank u for your kind advice

What Girls Said 2

• Asalamu'Alaikam Wa RahmatAllah Wa Baraktuhu

JazakAllah Khayran for the kind reminder and I totally agree. No one knows if this might be our last year with our loved ones. We should make the most of it

Duaa is the weapon of the believer. And no duaa goes unanswered. Allah knows whats best for us. To be honest Allah has already blessed me with a lot. Alhamdulillah.

The only thing I want is for my imaan to continue increasing, my love for the deen too and my ibaadat. And that my parents and loved ones get Jannat Ul Firdous :)

@Lifes_curve_ball @ApexAlpha @Chocolateismylover @noend are also Muslims :)

• :) May Allah bless you and all of us ameen
    i just pray that may Allah keep us all away from the hell and lead us to the right path.