Girls, Would you let your husband do this (just his copy of the photos, not yours)?

You got into a fight with husband night before your wedding. Because of this, you did not smile in the wedding photos

He is extremely hurt by this and seeing the photos hurts him. he wants to have someone photoshop the smiles into his copy of the photos. He will always be hurt by the photos unless he has a smile photoshopped into his copies. He is extremely hurt and he will never be able to recover unless he has the smile edited into his copies.

Would you allow him to this? It is just his copies not yours you can keep the original non smile copies.

• Yes
    59% (27)
  • No
    41% (19)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

21

Most Helpful Girl

• No, if you can't make me smile on my wedding day then bye bye, divorce coming up! Well, I wouldn't have married you in the first place.

Also, the fact that it's a deal breaker is so infantile. Are the visual memories all you care about? Won't you always look at the photoshopped images and KNOW that she was unhappy and sad the day she agreed to spend the rest of her life with you? You will know they are fake and the fact that you can live with that throws up a million red flags.

Can you stop asking the same question now?

What Girls Said 20

• Stop asking this question.

• I know, right? I think this is his 3rd or 4th time posting it.

• I have told you this before, you cannot change the day... I maybe suggest a post wedding shoot where you wear your outfits again and go somewhere special and have some pics taken again of just the 2 of you... This time get her to smile.

I can't believe she still married you and held the grudge through her special day though... sounds like this may be doomed... I say that because if she married you out of love she wouldn't be able to help but smile... Sorry :(

• Wow... Just wow. What kind of person is so dumb that they'd ruin their wedding photos because of a lovers' quarrel? Did it not occur to you that you wouldn't be mad at him forever and you only get one chance to take good (original) wedding photos? You really don't need to be getting married at all if you're still that immature. Who cares if he photoshops a smile on your face? Let him do it. Or retake the pics if you can afford to do it all over again. Damn... Too much time and money goes into a wedding for you to selfishly screw it up like that. What could have possibly been so important that you were THAT angry? I hope it was something seriously bad that he did. Otherwise, you just look like an asshole.

• You know, I would not let him photoshop them, I would take the pics again and smile, so we have the nice ones, and the bad ones, as a memorie that our love is stronger than our fights, even if we do not smile for a while

• That day passed and I would let him PhotoShop them coz honestly I wouldn't like to have a look at MY WEDDINGS PHOTO. Without a huge smile on my face !!

• You shouldn't be getting married... First thing you shouldn't have argued the night before the wedding and if so should have resolved the issue before D day! So its you're own fault the photos are as they are..

• I really wouldn't care. The truth is I never smile in pictures, so the non smiling ones would be more genuine. But if it bothered him enough to want to add the smile then I'd be fine with him making the changes.

• no matter how big the fight is, if its my wedding day i am going to be beaming because those pictures are forever and if i am not smiling we should not be together

• You can't photoshop her face in her wedding photographs... deal with it

• If someone doesn't smile in their wedding photos because of an argument, they really are a petty bitch. They've basically just ruined what was supposed to be the happiest day of their life. Yes he should get them photoshopped.

• Yes I would allow him. How many times will you re-post an alternated version of the same question?

• Personally I'd just get new wedding photos, but I wouldn't be a dick in the first place to ruin our wedding photos.

• Again? Stop asking this question.

• Dude I swear this is like the 4th or 5th questions you're asking. You just changed the description a little. Seriously, stop asking. You should ask your wife if she's okay with it, not the internet people. Our opinions barely have effects on it

• I would never not smile in my wedding photo not for an argument and not for anything in the world

• I'd take new pictures... but that's just my thought!

• lol yeah but thats crazy... i would rather not to meet such a guy

• Yeah, if that's what he wanted for his copy, it doesn't bother me.

• I think you asked this question a couple days ago.

Why marry a girl that is mad at you? Why would she say "I do" to a guy that she won't smile for? Why did you let her? Is this the foot you wanted to start your marriage on?

Photoshoping won't change the reality of what happened that day.

• no would not.

• How come? You want him to feel pain forever?