Do you believe in the supernatural?

• yes I do
  • no I don't
  • I don't know it's not really my thing

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 6

• No I don't! I mean... I have no reason to!

• No. If you know anything about science, the human brain and the laws of mathematics then you'll know that everything "supernatural" can be explained as a natural occurrence or a misinterpretation. Even the spooky coincidences that seem supernatural. Just think: Something that has a one in a million chances of happening to one person is almost certain to happen everyday to someone on earth.

The truly unusual day will be the day nothing unusual happens at all.

• I would say that there is no such thing as "supernatural". Only things that we yet have no explanation for so it seems like it's supernatural.

Kind of the the saying "Todays magic is tomorrows science."

• I do not believe in anything supernatural.

• I like this photo, taken prior to photoshop and digital images. It is an RAF squadron, where they were joined by what looked to be their mechanic who had died two days prior in a freak accident. See the image highlighted in the upper left.

cdn3.whatculture.com/.../113956.jpg

• saying you believe in anything religious or supernatural means you believe in "MAGIC"

it also means you literally have no idea what it is so you put a fairy in its place

just like the greeks did when they put a god too ever natural occurrence

just like we do now days with life and death

What Girls Said 2

• I'm not 100% sure. I haven't really experienced anything supernatural, but I haven't locked away the idea that all that could be real just yet.

• Eh kinda. I've seen some stuff I couldn't explain I just assumed I was hallucinating