Do you have a weird habit? Or any weird things you're into?

DISCLAIMER: Please do not post about foot fetishs.

Anyways,
I don't know if these are habits but here goes, (R. I. P social popularity)

But I always buy an assload of empty, pretty journals, and just stack them in my drawers. I never write in them, just collect them.

I also have a slight obsession with post-it notes or anything that looks organized and clean.

I think I just like to collect things in gerenal...

Sometimes I'll get excited just by looking at a bookshelf full of books. Not because I'm going to read all of them, but because they just look so good. Mmm. LOL I"M SO weird.

What are some weird things that you're into?

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't think of those are particularly weird actually ;-). I am into big bookshelves myself. One of my dreams is that if I won a lot of money in the lottery and I could buy this mansion for my girlfriend and me, I would want to make one of the rooms into this private library, where I just have lots of huge bookshelves with thousands of books all along the walls and some comfy arm chairs and a chimney to sit down for a good read :-).
    Apart from that... I don't think I do too many weird things. I used to bite my nails when I was a teenager. After being told my a doctor and my parents that I shouldn't do it, I stopped doing it but unconsciously developed an alternative. I guess my brain needs something like this. Now, always when I have to think very hard (for example during exams at Uni) or when I'm sad and I have a lot on my mind, I tend to bite my hand. I usually make a fist and sort of put it in my mouth, kind of like what Leonardo diCaprio does in a lot of his movies. I then I bite/chew the side of my index finger's knuckle. I've been doing it so much that my skin has become sort of rough there. Thinking back... maybe I should have just ignored my parents and that doctor. I also tend to have kind of weird conversations with myself when I'm home alone. But I don't feel so odd about this one anymore because I've read in a psychology journal that having conversations with yourself is actually very healthy for your psyche. Probably my weirdest (and most annoying) habit is that I have a totally messed up day-night rhythm. It's not something I enjoy though... it's more something I suffer from. I tend to stay up until 5 or 6 in the morning (sometimes even 7 or 8) and then go to sleep. I would sleep for a normal 7-9 hours and get up around 3 in the afternoon. This has been going on for several years already. In the beginning it was fun to stay up late but now it has developed into a serious problem. My girlfriend hates it (understandably) and my friends make fun of me for it. They call me lazy and tell me I sleep way too much (because I'm still sleeping at noon) but they just can't understand that I'm not actually sleeping more than they do. I just have a different rhythm. Of course the whole thing is also a problem in terms of my responsibilities and these kind of things. I've been trying to change it for a very long time but it's much, much harder than people would think. It's almost like an addiction.

What Guys Said 6

• I like collecting classic literature... I'll read it and then keep the book forever. I like it especially if it's actually an old book... I have a couple that are from 1900-1907...

• You must have a library. I love books.

• I have an extensive collection of books... some of the more contemporary books will be taken to a book exchange so I can get some more books to amuse myself with...

• I collect different kinds of bottle caps (maybe in case Fallout actually happens?) I also eat my food in order... I never noticed till my family told me but I won't eat some of that then this then back to that. I eat all of one thing then move to the next haha.

• Yes, i scratch my private parts and smell my fingers and i got kink in
    for females who do the same thing ,, I have obsession for buying cell phones

• Hahah your cute :P I bite my nails and I used to lots of other stuff like do the duck face, and twist my thumb a lot when I would eat.

• My brother used to bite his nails too. Actually he used to have a full course meal with all his finger nails. Hahah jk, well not really but yeah.

• Hahha I only have a full course meal of my nails when I am watching videos or playing video games lol

• oh i can't say my fetishes or anything sexual well darn it, well i say it anyway.. im in granny panties on girls.. i love it when the waistband shows in the back while s sitting and it says hanes her way... i love it, never been a fan of thongs

• That's not weird

What Girls Said 3

• I do everything in threes.
    When I buy snacks, I pour everything out so I can organize it. Let's say there's 4 blues, 7 yellows, and 5 black. I will eat 3 yellows and 1 black just so they all have the same amount, 4 4 4. If someone takes one, I will even them out again.
    I like to smell everything.

• I collect tinfoil because you can pass AAA batteries as AA batteries with it. I have a box full of tinfoil balls and i never even use it.

• One of my habits is that when opening a yoghurt, I just don't use a spoon yet and lick the top of it until I can't reach anymore, and then I grab the spoon