Most Awkward/Embarrassing moment (s)?

It's one of those nights where i could use a good laugh. Share if you want to! :)

Most Helpful Guy

• When I tripped on one of my little brother's toy cars and fell on top of my best friend (a girl) and my mom walked in and thought we were having ***. We laughed it off later though. My little brother meanwhile said why did you break Optimus Prime!!! He didn't speak to me for 2 days lol

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• When I was 14 I siting in a quiet Stabucks with my sister and my dad. We were laughing over a corny joke i made and I laughed so hard that I farted. Unfortunately the chair was wooden so it made the sound super loud. Everyone looked up from their newspapers and laptops and started cracking up. A really hot guy heard it and was in tears from laughing so hard. I tried blamed it on my sister :D

• I was in school and we had a Pep rally and all the cheerleaders were walking up in the middles of the bleachers and during our cheer I slipped and fell and my skirt rid up so you could see my panties. It was so embarrassing.