Whats your favorite season if you can decide?

Mine is Summer and Winterms because Summer for the fact of no school, camping, and going to the beach and laying out under the stars or sunny sky and having that connection with the universe and God for me as I am religious, sorry athiests. Winter really just for Christmas because Late November and December are my most happiest time of every year as I love spending time with family having feasts and sitting all together having a good time and watching movies, decorating for the holiday spirit, exchanging gifts and celebrating Jesus' birthday, again, sorry athiests not trying to get in your face and other religons.

• Summer
  • Fall/Autumn
  • Spring
  • Winter
  • It's a tie between 2 Ex. Winter and Summer like me
  • Like all the same amount or can't decide

Most Helpful Girl

• I was born in the month of September... on 21st. That's when Autmn starts here. But I love winter and rainy season!!!

http://i61.tinypic.com/2ue189g.jpg

Can't just choose between them

What Girls Said 5

• I like summer the most. Warm weather makes me happy. I like summer clothes. I can do more activities. I don't have to worry about rain and umbrellas.

• I hate Spring for some reams. My favorite season is Fall. :)

• Spring :-)

• Fall/Autumn because my allergies don't bother me during the season. 😊

• I like fall and winter because of the nice warm clothes and boots.

What Guys Said 5

• Dec Is Christmas

• Fall and winter.

• Nothing wrong with expressing your religious beliefs, I am an atheist and I'm not offended at all.

I like summer because it is the only time that it is warm in Canada.
    I like Christmas and New Years but it's just so cold.

• Ik what your saying winter in Michigan is pretty cold but not as it is in Canadian winters

• I live in Ontario so our weather is pretty much the same as Northern US. If you go to Manitoba or anywhere up north it gets really cold.

• Autumn and winter cuz I live in florida

• It must be rough there in summer and spring. I live in Michigan so the summers are not to hot, normally like 83°F

• I can't stand any temperature over 95 unless I'm in water but 90 is still a killer. I would rather have below 0 temperature anyday to above 95

• The humidity can make it feel like the temp is in the low 110s

• Summer, by a lot. I can't stand cold weather.

• I like cold weather for many things but not as much as warm weather