Mine is Summer and Winterms because Summer for the fact of no school, camping, and going to the beach and laying out under the stars or sunny sky and having that connection with the universe and God for me as I am religious, sorry athiests. Winter really just for Christmas because Late November and December are my most happiest time of every year as I love spending time with family having feasts and sitting all together having a good time and watching movies, decorating for the holiday spirit, exchanging gifts and celebrating Jesus' birthday, again, sorry athiests not trying to get in your face and other religons.
- Summer31% (4)22% (2)27% (6)Vote
- Fall/Autumn46% (6)0% (0)27% (6)Vote
- Spring8% (1)22% (2)14% (3)Vote
- Winter8% (1)44% (4)23% (5)Vote
- It's a tie between 2 Ex. Winter and Summer like me7% (1)12% (1)9% (2)Vote
- Like all the same amount or can't decide0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
Most Helpful Girl
I was born in the month of September... on 21st. That's when Autmn starts here. But I love winter and rainy season!!!
Can't just choose between them1