Which couples do you think look better?

Couples 1

Which couples do you think look better?

Couples 2

Plus

• Couples 1
  • Couples 2

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 19

• Well, it's pretty obvious you want to know who looks cuter:
    Asian guys with white girls, or
    Asian girls with white guys

... so why not just ask that? The pictures of Couples 1 show some sort of boring photos of everyone, whereas in Couples 2, there's more fun going on, hence why I hope people are noticing and picking that category according to the poll.

I personally fall in to category of Couples 1, and I think we make a far better cute couple than any of the ones that are shown there. :)

• There seems to be more pictures of the white guy Asian girl couple than there is of the reverse couple. I think they both look cute in their own ways.

• GAG, make a topic for race questions so I can block it 😄😄😄😄😄😄😄

• O_O there are way too many couples.. Can't choose 😳

• all those couples are fine... why choose?

• Wow a question about race. Again.

• Lmao @ legolas randomly being in there.

And meh I don't think one group looks better than the other.

• Another question about race? 😡

• way too many couples...

• Look better how? There are way too many couples to say that one group looks definitively better than the other.

• they are so many... how can i chose

• Couple number two

• My eyes hurt! There's too much couplesssss!!! D: D: D: D,: D,: D,:

• Lol, they are all good.

• Couples 2 only because the best looking couple ever is the one with the girl with her hair up, dark lips, black top, with the guy who has a buzzed head, and blue eyes. Other than that ciuolee I don't think the others differ too much.

• The white girls always seem to be gold diggers dating men much more ugly than their own level of beauty, or white girls don't know the difference between ugly men in other races, but I believe these Asian guys are rich and the white girls are just gold diggers wanting their money or travel for Asian countries, look at some celebrities always with some white girl being gold diggers of old and ugly men of any type and race, the couples with white guys looks better and healthier.

• What the fuck is this shit? Am I supposed to care more about certain couples because of their race or gender?

• all of them they all look happy! !

• I definitely see a pattern

What Guys Said 4

• herro prease

• Couples 1 and NOT because it is AMWW compared to WMAW

• The white women looks pathetic gold diggers and losers with all these ugly men in comparison to white men and women, lol. But the American racial political manipulation propaganda always was made for years against white men, trying to shaming white men, trying to relate white men with bad things, trying to boycott their relationships, everything to pleases the ego of the white woman and the men of other race who always were jealous and hated white men.

• Bahaha... Legolas.