Favorite flavour of Mountain Dew?

• Mountain Dew
  • Diet Mountain Dew
  • Voltage
  • Whiteout
  • Code Red
  • Baja Blast
  • Other

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't drink Diet, and Code Red is my least favorite. All others I can drink fairly regularly. It seems like I'm the only person that doesn't like Code Red. And it's weird because I like other cherry flavored sodas better than the regular version of them.

Regular Mountain Dew is probably my favorite because I drink it the most. I find it in cans or 2 liters more often, and those are the ones that are typically on sale. I'm buying Baja Blast a lot now because it's limited time.

Voltage, Whiteout, and Live Wire are all ones I usually buy in 20 oz bottles because I can't buy them in cans very often. I've never seen Live Wire in cans.

I don't think I liked Pitch Black, but when they re released it as Pitch Black II; yummy that surely was tasty. Well I remember it being good always.

I can't remember how I felt about the other flavors that competed with Whiteout and Voltage. I think Distortion was my least favorite, but I can't remember.

Taco Bell has another Dew flavor; I forget what it's called. It's alright, but I like Baja Blast better.

• God I hate code red and I like Dr Pepper and Cherry Coke/Pepsi, you aren't alone. It is the cough syrup of sodas.

• Backtracking back to 7Up; do you remember when they had dnL? I can't remember what it tasted like, but I'm pretty sure I liked it. I wish they would bring it back.

• Thanks for Most Helpful.

Most Helpful Girl

• Code Red then Voltage, then Whiteout I have a soft spot for mountain dew...

What Guys Said 4

• It seems every year I always get some urge to try Mountain Dew. "Maybe you like it now" I say. "It's a new flavor" I say. "Your taste buds have surely changed by now" I say. So I try it, and every time it still tastes like over-caffeinated awfulness.

I'll stick to my Sprite/Sierra Mist, thank you very much. If they don't have Sprite, I'll just go with water.

• I like regular, occasionally voltage, Baja blast is good and I like the new Sangrita and Pitch Black is good. I don't like Live Wire, I think White Out is pretty nasty and I hate Code Red... Mostly I like Cola more than all Moutain Dews though... I only occasionally drink them.

• Mountain dew and code red. I love to mix them

• None, they're all disgusting.

What Girls Said 5

• In my country we only have the original and I love it. So I'll just give my vote to A :)

• I've tried regular once and it's soooo sweet. Like you feel your teeth rot in your mouth. I think it's disgusting. Other variants of mountain dew are not available in my country...

• sorry but i don't like Mountain Dew

• I like mine nice and regular. Yeah, I'm living the dangerous life.

• i just like the regular one