Who goes to the store at 7 o'clock in the morning?

As any of you or anyone you know been to store at 7 o'clock in the morning? Yes or no? And is it weird to go that early?

Most Helpful Guy

• I have been I was up all night and needed food

What Guys Said 10

• I've never been to the store at 7am but id say its not weird. Some people might only have time to go to the store at that time or is a early morning riser and likes to get things done.

• Early birds do. I used to wake up at 550 and go for a walk, I see a lot of little coffee shops, bakeries an liqour stores.

• I do it quite often.

• I've gone to the store at 6am in the morning. But usually I go in the late evening or right after work later in the morning.

• I would go to a petrol station at this hour and buy a sausage roll and an ice tea to pass the time when tank is filling.

• People who need something before they leave for work.

• Nope. If I'm allowed to sleep in I refuse to get up before 10 A. M.

• I doooo!😊

• If you need something you go get it, what's weird about that.

• na it is just for the early birds

What Girls Said 4

• I go even earlier when I can't sleep XD It's both awesome and terrible. You hate everyone and everything, but are also so happy that it's so easy to shop. The donuts and rolls are super fresh, but the produce is not. Do not buy super early morning produce.

• Not to the store but to the gas station yes. I get coffee around 9ish in the morning

• My husband gets off work at six am and goes straight to the store for items we need.. So not only is he there around seven but he looks like a walking zombie lol

• that's too early. but i guess if you want to avoid people...